• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model Y Performance
Where do you see the invoice date on the window sticker?

Edit - Never mind, found it. Mine is 05/17/22. Blend date was 5/31.
Sponsored

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I to am waiting for the CAFCU Loan Office (B. Sanchez) to follow up with my Lightning loan application. They're a couple of days late on their 24-48 hours follow up.

She left her office number to call her back, so I'll call later if I don't receive an email or call from her.

Update: Closed today, Monday in observance of the new Federal Holiday.
Just hard from the LO. She wants a 'buyers order' from the dealership. Unclear what exactly that is, but will contact the dealer and ask anyways. Still only have 30 days to 'close' the loan before the rates expire. So I have until July 7. Going to be close !

Edit - Dealer cannot produce said document until the truck arrives. He looked it up and says it shows as being produced, and sitting at the Rouge Plant, which is the final stop before boarding a train (duh, ha!). Train takes 1.5-2 weeks to make it to CA. I'll give it another week or so and then see what sort of games we can play with the bank/dealership to secure the funding/rates.

Last edited:
Reactions: GDN

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
Just hard from the LO. She wants a 'buyers order' from the dealership. Unclear what exactly that is, but will contact the dealer and ask anyways. Still only have 30 days to 'close' the loan before the rates expire. So I have until July 7. Going to be close !
Buyers order is the 4 digit order number from that specific dealership. Dealership will happily give it to you.

It's the number you typically use along with the VIN # to get your window sticker, and build status. It will be on your window sticker also, just have to decifer/find it on the sticker.

It would be the 4 digit number I boxed in, different number for you specific to your dealership.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group order number

Last edited:

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Buyers order is the 4 digit order number from that specific dealership. Dealership will happily give it to you.

It's the number you typically use along with the VIN # to get your window sticker, and build status. It will be on your window sticker also, just have to decifier/find it on the sticker.
Interesting. Have you contacted CAFCU to provide a document/contract to move the loan forward yet? I can try to send over the window sticker, but it sounded like they more-so wanted a signed contract. Which the dealership says they cannot provide until the truck arrives and I show up in person..

Sponsored

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
R&D
Interesting. Have you contacted CAFCU to provide a document/contract to move the loan forward yet? I can try to send over the window sticker, but it sounded like they more-so wanted a signed contract. Which the dealership says they cannot provide until the truck arrives and I show up in person..
No I haven't talked to the CAFCU Loan Officer yet. She emailed me that they will be contacting me soon. I've seen and been alerted that they've run a credit check on me.

I haven't provided them any specific vehicle info yet. So, I'm not sure what info they'll ask from me yet.

For a pre approved loan for a certain amount to see what rates they are giving me.

I also have Logix CU account and may join the Navy Fed to see their rates.

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
More baby steps today. Ford Pass App came back with "Activation Pending".

Now all I need to do is for someone to start my vehicle and accept the activation confirmation.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback

It's the number you typically use along with the VIN # to get your window sticker, and build status. It will be on your window sticker also, just have to decifer/find it on the sticker.

It would be the 4 digit number I boxed in, different number for you specific to your dealership.
order number.png
@bryan995 is talking about the Buyer’s Order/Contract between the buyer and the dealer that has all the dollar amounts for the transaction, not the four digit order number on the Monroney sticker for the vehicle.

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
No I haven't talked to the CAFCU Loan Officer yet. She emailed me that they will be contacting me soon. I've seen and been alerted that they've run a credit check on me.

I haven't provided them any specific vehicle info yet. So, I'm not sure what info they'll ask from me yet.

For a pre approved loan for a certain amount to see what rates they are giving me.

I also have Logix CU account and may join the Navy Fed to see their rates.
CAFCU asked for the same from me, but said they can hold off until the truck arrives. My dealer said they will have it ready for when it arrives as well. Don't sweat it.

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
R&D
These just popped up today!

40203FF1-661F-49F0-BACE-6A25DF07732D.png
I don't check my FordPass everyday, but I noticed today that mine does show these features for my Lightning now.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group fordpass 6-21

Sponsored

asu2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT, 2022 Lightning Latriat (on the way)
Occupation
Engineer
Someone accepted my Fordpass request this morning. Truck was on the move (one parking lot to another) where it still remains.

Hopefully whatever reason they stopped shipping trucks for is nearing its end and they can start shipping again soon.

Ford4Life2319

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
Someone accepted my Fordpass request this morning. Truck was on the move (one parking lot to another) where it still remains.
What's funny is someone denied my request this morning. I am hoping in moved to get the spray in bed-liner or even better left that body shop!

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date
From Ford chat: " I am showing your vehicle is in production and has been produced. I am not showing an estimated delivery date available either. "

I take that to mean I should be seeing "Built" status soon

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
From Ford chat: " I am showing your vehicle is in production and has been produced. I am not showing an estimated delivery date available either. "

I take that to mean I should be seeing "Built" status soon
A few days to upwards of a couple of weeks on average, but there are exceptions, and they may chime in after my post
Sponsored