• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/13 Lightning Build Week Group

XLT Jeffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning XLT SR
***Crossing fingers*** I think the 6/13 group will be shipping soon. The truck was just dropped off at a rail yard near New Boston.
Thanks for the update. Looking at previous build weeks we have been fortunate with no delays. Lets keep that trend going! 🤞
Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
***Crossing fingers*** I think the 6/13 group will be shipping soon. The truck was just dropped off at a rail yard near New Boston.
never heard of New Boston in reference to shipping, what's the address?

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
never heard of New Boston in reference to shipping, what's the address?
36800 Sibley Rd, New Boston, MI 48164

Please keep in mind that I am in NJ, so it might be a different delivery path for others.

amcdaniel8

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat, 2003 Mustang Mach 1
Also got a shipped email this morning. Lariat ER to North MS

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Dang the 6/13 BW is moving smoother than exLax

Sponsored

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Just talked to my Dealer for the first time since my Feb order.

My 6/16 blend turned into 6/23 in production on the site but he says his last update shows 6/25 start date to send it down the assembly line but shows nothing after that. He thinks that based on everything he has seen, that it's likely hitting the line this week and I'll get an update hopefully by Friday afternoon.

So I'm hoping that's my email date.

6/16
CA
XLT SR

macjaeh

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, F150L Lariat ER (Ordered)

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Just talked to my Dealer for the first time since my Feb order.

My 6/16 blend turned into 6/23 in production on the site but he says his last update shows 6/25 start date to send it down the assembly line but shows nothing after that. He thinks that based on everything he has seen, that it's likely hitting the line this week and I'll get an update hopefully by Friday afternoon.

So I'm hoping that's my email date.

6/16
CA
XLT SR
It sounds like it could be in the process of being built, and will be resumed after this maintenance/break is over.

My truck just showed up as “in transit” in my dealership’s online inventory (VIN matches)? I texted my salesperson to see if these are photos of my actual truck or just samples.

https://www.corwinfordtricities.com...Lightning-Lariat+In+Transit-1FT6W1EV6NWG07754

(FYI the 25k markup is presumably what they’ll charge others in case I back out - i have a written MSRP guarantee)
Geez... 25K over. Anyway, I would ping them or customer care for a VVR to see where you are at.

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla Model X, F250 SD diesel 6.0
Asked my dealer what they saw in the system and he provided me the attached for the truck.

Looks like produced on 6/23, off to body shop & returned (spray-in) 6/25, and I'm assuming the 6/27 "sent offsite" is a trip to the railyard given the "final launch readiness sign off". Is that what everyone else is observing or am I misreading something and "sent offsite" means to the pit of despair?

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅  6/13 Lightning Build Week Group 1657135249354

Last edited:

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Asked my dealer what they saw in the system and he provided me the attached for the truck.

Looks like produced on 6/23, off to body shop & returned (spray-in) 6/25, and I'm assuming the 6/27 "sent offsite" is a trip to the railyard given the "final launch readiness sign off". Is that what everyone else is observing or am I misreading something and "sent offsite" means to the pit of despair?

1657135249354.png
Based on my research, you have 4 possibilities:

1) They just need to do a quick test/QA to be sure things are running properly. If that is the case, you should be clear of that status in a few days, and then released. I went through the same thing.

2) You have a extended QA, in which they will drive around the testing track and add on 40-50 miles to your truck.

3) You are missing parts (ie chip shortage)

4) You will be there (Ramp 59) like I was till you move to another location.

See here as well: https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/possibly-additional-qc.11000/

Last edited:

Sponsored

Adrian818

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Anyone with 6/18 blend have any luck with their modules or build date?

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla Model X, F250 SD diesel 6.0
Based on my research, you have 4 possibilities:

1) They just need to do a quick test/QA to be sure things are running properly. If that is the case, you should be clear of that status in a few days, and then released. I went through the same thing.

2) You have a extended QA, in which they will drive around the testing track and add on 40-50 miles to your truck.

3) You are missing parts (ie chip shortage)

4) You will be there (Ramp 59) like I was till you move to another location.

See here as well: https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/possibly-additional-qc.11000/
Ahh, thanks - so the "sent offsite" could pretty much mean anything at this point. I had thought I read the "readiness signoff" was a sign they were preparing to ship.

Note that mine (Jun 27) says "summer 2022" while yours from Jun 22 says "spring 2022". Guess they're waiting until day after seasons change. :)

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Ahh, thanks - so the "sent offsite" could pretty much mean anything at this point. I had thought I read the "readiness signoff" was a sign they were preparing to ship.

Note that mine (Jun 27) says "summer 2022" while yours from Jun 22 says "spring 2022". Guess they're waiting until day after seasons change. :)
Sometimes the VVR is not in order. As stated before, its a checkout and checkin based system. So if you look at your VVR, you were sent offsite, and now you are at Ramp 59 waiting.

Sparky90

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Anyone with 6/18 blend have any luck with their modules or build date?
Hi Adrian. Looks like we both might be stuck on the assembly line, half built, during the shutdown. 6/18 blend date here and no updates or modules popped yet either.

Adrian818

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Hi Adrian. Looks like we both might be stuck on the assembly line, half built, during the shutdown. 6/18 blend date here and no updates or modules popped yet either.
I've seem memembers speak of the shutdown. Do you know when they will start buildingbagain?
Sponsored