• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

My price went DOWN on my Lariat ER. Anyone else? What’s that about?

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, Tesla Model Y
I was able to Pull my window sticker last week and the price matched The Ford order page. my Build date is next week. Tonight I pulled up the Ford page and noticed The price had dropped down to $79,864 including delivery (ignore the dealer $3k mark up, I have it in writing they won’t charge that upon delivery). Note that the window sticker has it at $80,689. That’s $825 difference. That’s the same price as Max towing. i still have Max Towing on my order page. I wonder if they are just building them all with that now? Anyone seen the same thing or have any ideas? I’m certainly not complaining if I get the same truck and configuration I wanted but I’m fearing they are dropping the price and some valuable feature from the package.
Ford F-150 Lightning My price went DOWN on my Lariat ER.  Anyone else?  What’s that about? F1D1C3A7-C2C4-4D28-8452-0D3E25A517E6
Ford F-150 Lightning My price went DOWN on my Lariat ER.  Anyone else?  What’s that about? 8F09B918-1A0C-4DFA-9BD9-8130F1B9A6AE
Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
Exactly my fear! I can’t get in to see my window sticker any longe either. Hmmmmmm…..this may not be good.
Can you pull it from the third party tracker site?

https://ordertrack.app/

Sometimes it'll work and not Ford. My truck has been "gone" from the Ford window sticker link for months.

OP
OP

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, Tesla Model Y
Can you pull it from the third party tracker site?

https://ordertrack.app/

Sometimes it'll work and not Ford. My truck has been "gone" from the Ford window sticker link for months.
That worked, thanks! No price change or any other change from when I screen captured the sticker last weekend. I’m assuming the order page is the most accurate measure of price versus the order sticker. Strange.

Sponsored

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
The window sticker is typically more accurate. On your order page, do you see max tow still? It should show there too

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
I was able to Pull my window sticker last week and the price matched The Ford order page. my Build date is next week. Tonight I pulled up the Ford page and noticed The price had dropped down to $79,864 including delivery (ignore the dealer $3k mark up, I have it in writing they won’t charge that upon delivery). Note that the window sticker has it at $80,689. That’s $825 difference. That’s the same price as Max towing. i still have Max Towing on my order page. I wonder if they are just building them all with that now? Anyone seen the same thing or have any ideas? I’m certainly not complaining if I get the same truck and configuration I wanted but I’m fearing they are dropping the price and some valuable feature from the package.
F1D1C3A7-C2C4-4D28-8452-0D3E25A517E6.jpeg
8F09B918-1A0C-4DFA-9BD9-8130F1B9A6AE.jpeg
I have the same deduction in my order. Like yours my sticker reflects the higher price. My truck is built but was on chip hold for three weeks as documented in VVR.

I have gone through three delivery windows. Just blew past my last one on July 21st.
Sponsored