First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Administrator would you consider making this a sticky? I've done this on a Tesla forum and it worked well. A single thread for the official FordPass app for each OS - Apple and Android. I'm an Apple user, happy to keep up with this thread or I'm OK if you take it over, would be nice if someone did an Android thread too.

Each time a new version is out - edit the thread title to the version and release date and make an entry in the thread. It will track history of the app and changes / updates.

Version 4.18.1 USA -
Release notes:
Update corrects oil life errors and intermittent remote command errors for customers who have more than one vehicle.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Administrator would you consider making this a sticky? I've done this on a Tesla forum and it worked well. A single thread for the official FordPass app for each OS - Apple and Android. I'm an Apple user, happy to keep up with this thread or I'm OK if you take it over, would be nice if someone did an Android thread too.

Each time a new version is out - edit the thread title to the version and release date and make an entry in the thread. It will track history of the app and changes / updates.

Version 4.18.1 USA -
Release notes:
Update corrects oil life errors and intermittent remote command errors for customers who have more than one vehicle.
When I saw this update and immediately updated only to find out it was geared towards ICE.

I am hoping someone at Ford at least peaks in here for improvements

Reactions: GDN
OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
When I saw this update and immediately updated only to find out it was geared towards ICE.

I am hoping someone at Ford at least peaks in here for improvements
You can always hope there are other under the cover improvements for EV that they don't list in the notes. I do like a single thread to find the history of the app however.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Still didn't fix the no scales or smart hitch on the application.
Sponsored