Sponsored

✅ 7/18 Lightning Build Week Group

Aspesi4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Mines finally on a train heading east. Still hoping to have it for Labor Day weekend. Almost there.
Sponsored

Samoflange

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat SR
Not sure what's happening with my truck. Finally got the "Built" notice on 8/15, no movement on shipping.

WoodduckMN

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt, 2013 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Manager
my truck arrived in St. Paul, MN about 30 miles from the dealer now. Getting closer.

WoodduckMN

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt, 2013 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Manager
Received my complete my purchase email today. Texted my sale guy and asked if it is has arrived at the dealer yet. Clueless as normal.

According to Ford it delivered 4 hours ago, guess they are all test driving it before telling me it has been delivered.

Last edited:

fafafoooey

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Mine just updated on United Road to On Hold. Might mean being given to another carrier for last leg of delivery, according to Google search info.

Sponsored

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
Mine just updated on United Road to On Hold. Might mean being given to another carrier for last leg of delivery, according to Google search info.
Will be curious as to how you do. Guessing from your screen name and looked you up, I am in NJ like you. My production date is October 1. May be one of the last 2022 models in NJ.

fafafoooey

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Will be curious as to how you do. Guessing from your screen name and looked you up, I am in NJ like you. My production date is October 1. May be one of the last 2022 models in NJ.
I’ll provide details of my dealer and such after I take delivery. Not assuming squat until that thing is in my driveway and my wife is enjoying it.

MBM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Received my complete my purchase email today. Texted my sale guy and asked if it is has arrived at the dealer yet. Clueless as normal.

According to Ford it delivered 4 hours ago, guess they are all test driving it before telling me it has been delivered.
I just got the same email now. Ford Pass access was also denied by someone moving/driving the truck today.

olliegator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER Antimatter Blue (wave 3, 7.18 build)
I just got the same email now. Ford Pass access was also denied by someone moving/driving the truck today.
I also received the “complete your purchase” email last night (8/23) at 11:30 pm. The truck was scheduled to arrive at the rail yard in Orlando yesterday as well, so maybe it will be at the dealer today?

fafafoooey

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
This is why I ain’t gettin excited for shat. Now the United Road status is Pending Pickup again. Oy vay.

Sponsored

ruddys12

First Name
Ruddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning, '19 Pacifica PHEV, '98 Jeep TJ
I have a 7/18 Build Week Lariat ER (no max tow, no bed-liner, dealer in Maryland Suburb of DC) that seems to lag behind the cohort at each step: 7/22 Blend, 7/24 In Production, 8/15 Built, Currently Awaiting Shipment (in status for 8 days).

I'm admittedly grasping at straws (and impatient), but curious for any tips to estimate ship date other than Ford CS or dealer - both blackholes at the moment?

Last edited:

olliegator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Whoa - Canadian Order Tracking says that my truck has been delivered to the dealer. I'm going to reach out to them and see where we stand.
Update - completed the purchase process online, including Ford financing (have refinancing lined up once I take possession). Surprisingly painless. No word from dealer yet - I will drive by in the morning and see if it’s onsite then really bug them.

olliegator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ok - so the "dealer" appears that they are going to try and screw me out of my truck. They are saying I offered $110k on a $80k truck - and "that's the only reason they accepted the order".

But I have never offered that - the entire order process has been at MSRP - no ADM added. All the way from placing the order on 2/4 to completing my purchase online yesterday, the price has been listed online at $80k.

Getting ready to go nuclear.

fafafoooey

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Ok - so the "dealer" appears that they are going to try and screw me out of my truck. They are saying I offered $110k on a $80k truck - and "that's the only reason they accepted the order".

But I have never offered that - the entire order process has been at MSRP - no ADM added. All the way from placing the order on 2/4 to completing my purchase online yesterday, the price has been listed online at $80k.

Getting ready to go nuclear.
Fuckin bullshit.
Sponsored