Parking Outside

kbuicker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
It’s a truck man, you ain’t gotta baby it.
I don't care if it's a teacup, paid almost $80k for this thing, it's getting babied. I don't even let bugs sit on the paint after a drive through the country. I wonder if this is why, whenever I trade in a vehicle, it still looks brand new :) . YUP YUP!
Sponsored

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
you better 'baby' it, you'll not be able to find any replacement parts for years, possibly, and certainly NOT a replacement Lightning... unless you want to drive a Leaf, instead.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
you better 'baby' it, you'll not be able to find any replacement parts for years, possibly, and certainly NOT a replacement Lightning... unless you want to drive a Leaf, instead.
Hell, even if you could find the parts, if the repair were to require paint, reputable body shops in my neck of the woods are currently booked out 4+ months!

My July delivered truck had a small door ding during shipping that penetrated the clear coat. I’m not scheduled for the repair at the dealership’s body shop until the week of Thanksgiving…….

Yes, baby that baby!!!

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Garages are for sports cars and collectible vehicles. Pretty sure I would trigger someone here if I mentioned that my truck has gone through the $8 not touchless car wash 10 times already . :)

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Garages are for sports cars and collectible vehicles. Pretty sure I would trigger someone here if I mentioned that my truck has gone through the $8 not touchless car wash 10 times already . :)
Agree - my vehicles I would lucky to keep more than 3-5 years at most.

So parking outside is fine by me.

And yes, I take my vehicles thru an automated car wash...
Sponsored