✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

georgepearkes

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
For the life of me I cannot get the ford tracker page to load my order. When I get the put my order number and vin on the tracker and hit accept it just sits there.... does absolutely nothing. Granted I have only tried it on my phone. But I tried with Chrome browser and then with samsung browser. No action.

Anyone else experience this?

This is the page.

Screenshot_20220902-055209_Samsung Internet.jpg
make sure you're using your 4 digit dealer order number not the longer order number you got via automated email...it took me ages to figure out what I was doing wrong lol
Sponsored

dkf150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon 4xe
8/15 Blend, 8/16 In-Production, Been at Ramp 51 since the 18th. No Spray-in. Still "In-Production" status. Ugh.

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Hey All, going through another thread, I saw reference to "manually" confirming address with SunRun for FCSP (for those getting it included with truck). Anyways, I just went on and did mine, not sure if I will get a FedEx confirmation or not but I was able to verify my address and many people seem to have had it work for them. Here you go: https://shop.sunrun.com/ford/address/lookup/

You will need the order number from your Ford.Com account, not the four digit dealer order code.
Anyone get a shipping confirmation of FCSP who did this address confirmation?

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
8/15 Blend, 8/16 In-Production, Been at Ramp 51 since the 18th. No Spray-in. Still "In-Production" status. Ugh.
That's so strange. Bed liner is not a delay these days, maybe something else with your truck is causing a longer QC process?

Sponsored

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
Anyone get a shipping confirmation of FCSP who did this address confirmation?
I have not...not sure if this will result in the unit coming before the truck or if it will just speed the process along for when the dealer confirms delivery.

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
Same boat as you. 8/17 Blend, 8/19 In built status and 8/22 moved to Ramp 51. No movement. Hoping to see some movement over the weekend

mikee179

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model Y, 2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Software Engineer
For the life of me I cannot get the ford tracker page to load my order. When I get the put my order number and vin on the tracker and hit accept it just sits there.... does absolutely nothing. Granted I have only tried it on my phone. But I tried with Chrome browser and then with samsung browser. No action.

This is the page.

Look up your window sticker here: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=<your vin number>

The 4 digit order number for this page is at the bottom under item#, e.g.,:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 9.53.19 AM

Also note that this tracking site is super finicky. Will work fine one minute, then be super slow or not work at all for hours or days. Can also use the Canada one at http://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking which may work when the other one doesn't or vice versa.

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)

This is the page.

Try the Canadian version of the site ... just change ".com" to ".ca" -- I've heard the Canadian version updates sooner anyway so that's what I have bookmarked

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I got all that. That's not the issue. The damn button on the page does nothing when pressed. It's a hang up with the browser. I'll just get on a PC sometime. I'm just never at my desk lol.

Thanks guys

Look up your window sticker here: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=<your vin number>

The 4 digit order number for this page is at the bottom under item#, e.g.,:

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 9.53.19 AM.png

Also note that this tracking site is super finicky. Will work fine one minute, then be super slow or not work at all for hours or days. Can also use the Canada one at http://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking which may work when the other one doesn't or vice versa.

Sponsored

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4
I got all that. That's not the issue. The damn button on the page does nothing when pressed. It's a hang up with the browser. I'll just get on a PC sometime. I'm just never at my desk lol.

Thanks guys
Same issue with the page on iPhone/Safari. It worked last week, but now the button does not submit. It loads fine on iPhone/Chrome for me, as well as my desktop.

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed

Thanks guys
Yea, Canadian site works perfectly. Doesn't show me as shipped though but its working haha.

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Same issue with the page on iPhone/Safari. It worked last week, but now the button does not submit. It loads fine on iPhone/Chrome for me, as well as my desktop.
You guys have an ad blocker or tracker blocking turned on, on your phone. You need to turn those off for this page to work.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 404BB6A4-59C1-4F3D-A161-1C99DFF998BA

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
FYI If Ford chat tells you that your truck is with Canadian National Railways, you can track using:

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example TTGX975441 all together
4. Listen for your update

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting Lariat SR
Occupation
EV Charging Engineering Director

Thanks guys
I have the same issue as you. I never look at it unless I have to verify what I see on ordertrack. I suggest using ordertrack.app for your day to day (or in our case, 100x daily) checks.
Sponsored