• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

iokua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150L Lariat ER / 2002 F350
My truck arrived at the dealer Monday ; I picked it up yesterday. My original delivery window was 9/26-10/1 then two weeks prior to that it moved up a week. In the middle of that week (on about 9/23), the delivery window changed to 10/17-10/23 so I finally registered online with the trucking company and was able to confirm it was sitting at the rail terminal in Portland waiting for a truck transport to take it to the dealer. Oh, and this last Tuesday (9/27), Ford emailed me to tell me my delivery window was being pushed back to 10/17, even though it was actually delivered within the original window. Ford tracking systems are definitely lagging; hopefully they are making changes to improve it, and hopefully those of you whose dates keep getting pushed back get your trucks sooner. It's definitely worth it!
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford tracking systems are definitely lagging; hopefully they are making changes to improve it, and hopefully those of you whose dates keep getting pushed back get your trucks sooner. It's definitely worth it!
CONGRAT'S getting the Lightning!!

The failure point is receipt & control by the shipping agent or the dealership not reporting the action timely.

Last edited:

Ian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick Enclave
Mine shipped yesterday and arrived at the dealer same day. I will pick it up today. This was early bc The estimated shipping was next week.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Mine shipped yesterday and arrived at the dealer same day. I will pick it up today. This was early bc The estimated shipping was next week.
Yes it did, congrat's!!!
I noticed the shipping status yesterday morning then surprise today it's arrived!!!!

Based on order track app data pull it was receipted around 1330 yesterday afternoon.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1664544967448

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1664544843233

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1664544868394

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1664544967362

Reactions: kab

Ian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick Enclave
Your info is accurate. I’m at the dealership now. Purchase is smooth so far. They are cleaning it final prep now. Dealer said another lightning arrived on the same truck yesterday and female buyer will pick up at noon. Hers is a white one.

Sponsored

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
Your info is accurate. I’m at the dealership now. Purchase is smooth so far. They are cleaning it final prep now. Dealer said another lightning arrived on the same truck yesterday and female buyer will pick up at noon. Hers is a white one.
Ah, that's why they didn't have room for my truck, too ;)

georgepearkes

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
My truck may be stuck in Winston-Salem rail yard purgatory for another 2-3 weeks, but at least Ford sent along a nice pic of it rolling off the Rouge assembly line.

image.jpg
Delivery date pushed from 9/28-10/3 to 10/4-10/11. So my truck will have sat in a rail yard 70 miles from the dealer for at least four weeks, maybe longer. Incredibly frustrating for the last mile which is such a standard part of the logistics for any vehicle to be so egregiously delayed.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
At least you got a picture

Delivery date pushed from 9/28-10/3 to 10/4-10/11. So my truck will have sat in a rail yard 70 miles from the dealer for at least four weeks, maybe longer. Incredibly frustrating for the last mile which is such a standard part of the logistics for any vehicle to be so egregiously delayed.

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
For the lucky ones that had their trucks delivered and tracked via United road, how the heck did you register to track on their website? I input my vin or a vin I know was delivered to my dealer and it tells me I need to register but doesn’t indicate how to. When I tried the customer portal a few weeks ago I got an email saying it’s for dealers only.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
For the lucky ones that had their trucks delivered and tracked via United road, how the heck did you register to track on their website? I input my vin or a vin I know was delivered to my dealer and it tells me I need to register but doesn’t indicate how to. When I tried the customer portal a few weeks ago I got an email saying it’s for dealers only.
100% in the same boat. Ran into all the same road blocks you did. Definitely if anyone can clue us in on what we are doing wrong (other than not just being patient) that would be helpful.

Sponsored

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
I found this thread over on the Bronco forums that shows how to sign up for United Road system. I see that I have a "load number" for my delivery but wasn't successful in registering a login for their tracking system (never got the confirmation email). I tried calling them directly and spoke to a customer support rep and she said they aren't giving tracking info to the customers, only dealers. She said that if I called my dealer and had them call with my load number they could get that detail.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/united-road-logistics-faq.33829/

Update: Spoke to my dealer rep and he says that his VVR is still showing IL. He said there is several pending/active strikes happening along the way into NorCal so it's been a slow slog. All trucks will come into Richmond and then delivery around. Told me to give until my "estimated" delivery date of the 5th and then check back in. :(

Last edited:

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
Dray, yup....mine is showing the same I assume....Harbor Point Rail Company since 9/19ish. Dealer said they are super small company with crap for timely logistics information.