• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
@Tyler Durden got his truck today. If his shipping is similar to our so cal orders we should get our trucks early next week.
Won’t stop me from checking all weekend though! Zr2 got delivered today but I have to wait for GM to deliver paperwork on 10/6
Sponsored

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Nice man! I may have some extra brand new floor mats kicking around.

Won’t stop me from checking all weekend though! Zr2 got delivered today but I have to wait for GM to deliver paperwork on 10/6

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I found this thread over on the Bronco forums that shows how to sign up for United Road system. I see that I have a "load number" for my delivery but wasn't successful in registering a login for their tracking system (never got the confirmation email). I tried calling them directly and spoke to a customer support rep and she said they aren't giving tracking info to the customers, only dealers. She said that if I called my dealer and had them call with my load number they could get that detail.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/united-road-logistics-faq.33829/

Update: Spoke to my dealer rep and he says that his VVR is still showing IL. He said there is several pending/active strikes happening along the way into NorCal so it's been a slow slog. All trucks will come into Richmond and then delivery around. Told me to give until my "estimated" delivery date of the 5th and then check back in. :(
Never get any response of any sort after entering VIN, doing the CAPTCHA and entering submit. Nothing happens. No place to "register", no nothing. Tried multiple browsers and multiple devices, computers, and multiple OS's

Last edited:

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Nice man! I may have some extra brand new floor mats kicking around.
Let me know or if you have GM points to burn we can make a deal

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Never get any response of any sort after entering VIN, doing the CAPTCHA and entering submit. Nothing happens. No place to "register", no nothing. Tried multiple browsers and multiple devices, computers, and multiple OS's
If you are not getting results with the VIN then they may not be carrying your truck to final destination, but double check first by windowing the browser screen to a smaller x/y factor forcing a line wrap on the page elements, this will reveal the subscription & email registration fields

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
For the lucky ones that had their trucks delivered and tracked via United road, how the heck did you register to track on their website? I input my vin or a vin I know was delivered to my dealer and it tells me I need to register but doesn’t indicate how to. When I tried the customer portal a few weeks ago I got an email saying it’s for dealers only.
Window the browser screen to force a line wrapping of hidden page elements which include the email registration link & fields

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I found this thread over on the Bronco forums that shows how to sign up for United Road system. I see that I have a "load number" for my delivery but wasn't successful in registering a login for their tracking system (never got the confirmation email).
See my tips immediately above this post

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
If you are not getting results with the VIN then they may not be carrying your truck to final destination, but double check first by windowing the browser screen to a smaller x/y factor forcing a line wrap on the page elements, this will reveal the subscription & email registration fields
I just must not be on United... because Ive tried every browser, every os, every size, many devices.... nothing

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
See my tips immediately above this post
Yeah, I get to this point but never received the confirmation email to set up reports/alerts. I even tried the “lost password” thing and it never sends me anything to my email to do anything with.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 89A4781A-52DE-4490-8F4C-706CFB0D7C87

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Yeah, I get to this point but never received the confirmation email to set up reports/alerts. I even tried the “lost password” thing and it never sends me anything to my email to do anything with.

89A4781A-52DE-4490-8F4C-706CFB0D7C87.jpeg
Should be nothing further to do, in the next few days and weeks you should start getting load drop alerts as the dealership receive new inventory.

Sponsored

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Window the browser screen to force a line wrapping of hidden page elements which include the email registration link & fields
You are awesome - thanks!

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Another week and another delay. Going on almost a month now sitting at Mira Loma ramp about thirty miles from my house now.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group DE71A9FD-2FEB-4AD7-8180-5809B9BBD6CC

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
It would be nice to just know where they are...

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Looks like my page went back into production. They will either push out the delivery date or could it be? It's arrived in town? 🙄

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20221001-122809_Chrome