• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
FYI: I have had my truck for exactly a week and still no Ford “rolling off the line” photo emailed to me.
Sponsored

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
FYI: I have had my truck for exactly a week and still no Ford “rolling off the line” photo emailed to me.
Ill trade you my photo (and lack of truck) for your truck (and lack of photo) if you would like? I just want to present you with some options!

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I’ve been using 1 petal exclusively. I got used to it in the first 30 miles. I can come to a complete stop without touching the brake petal. I don’t think I’ve touched the brake petal more than 3 or 4 times in the first 150 miles. As for the brake lights, I’ll have have some follow me to tell when they come on.
Brake lights come on as soon as you come off of the pedal. I was able to see it in my side mirror.

mklcolvin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Insight, 2022 Lightning Lariat LR
Occupation
Retired; Former Systems Engineer
Wondering how many folks in our group (8/22) are still waiting for their trucks? Seems like we should be at the point where everyone has theirs?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
81% delivered but @johnnyonetime is still waiting for built status

Sponsored

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I actually just found the photo, they sent it to an old email address. I had updated it but for some reason they used the defunct email to send the photo. Check the email you used when you first made the reservation...the photo is an attachment to the email with a subject of -

Subject: Your F-150® LightningTM just rolled off the assembly line
Dated September 22

I think I see you right behind me in the photo ;)

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group image

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I installed a Revolver X4s tonneau cover yesterday. I love how flat it is. It’s really easy to roll up. Great design.
I also go an email from Sunrun to confirm my address so I should see my charge station pro in a week or so.
I’m really enjoying this truck. I’ve only driven 100 miles in 2 days, mostly around town.

EF1E864E-A5D1-4C14-A0DE-566DDECFD4B5.jpeg

CACAB0FB-1623-43D9-A414-D0A733B9A168.jpeg

380A1099-792A-41BF-B27D-DCDDA606BF1B.jpeg
I ordered the same one a month ago, this weekends project. And also to be installed a bedrug, front and back mudflaps, wheel well liner, fridge in the frunk, short antenna, back seat release strap, phone holder, box links, rear bullring truck bed tie downs, center storage organizer insert between front seats, passenger side bed swing case. And a DIY ceramic coat treatment if I get to it.

Last edited:

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
I actually just found the photo, they sent it to an old email address. I had updated it but for some reason they used the defunct email to send the photo. Check the email you used when you first made the reservation...the photo is an attachment to the email with a subject of -

Subject: Your F-150® LightningTM just rolled off the assembly line
Dated September 22

I think I see you right behind me in the photo ;)

image.jpg
I have gotten all of Ford’s emails, that I am aware. I always use the same email. They just don’t like me. 😞

Sponsored

BRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge 3500, Kubota 5420, Honda Pilot
Wondering how many folks in our group (8/22) are still waiting for their trucks? Seems like we should be at the point where everyone has theirs?
Built, shipped, but still waiting (in Oregon).

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
Doing my best. Need to get her down to FL before winter sets in 😎
Thanks
Chip hold, or what's the deal? I don't feel so bad now (In Production on 9/23), and still not built. You are patient.

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Chip hold, or what's the deal? I don't feel so bad now (In Production on 9/23), and still not built. You are patient.
Dealer says chip hold with no idea when it will ship. Then 2 1/2 weeks to delivery. All I can do is wait, patient not so much as interest rates continue to climb.

LYFISHER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightening Lariat Extended Range
Mine is now "constructively placed" in Chester, PA (sounds like "we don't have any idea how/when to ship the truck from here" kind of thing?) No ETA estimate per CSX Type and Trace, but web site says 10/12.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired