• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Has anyone tested scales? When I jump into the flat bed while my wife watches the scale the line bounces a bit but the reading doesn't change from 0 pounds. Anyone test this feature?
Sponsored

SeanMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Wondering how many folks in our group (8/22) are still waiting for their trucks? Seems like we should be at the point where everyone has theirs?
Still waiting my truck has been in the Newark Port since Oct 3rd. 26 miles from my dealer in NY!!

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Wondering how many folks in our group (8/22) are still waiting for their trucks? Seems like we should be at the point where everyone has theirs?
Mine was delivered to the dealer last week and the tracker says it's in final preparation. I texted him last week to ask if I can schedule a pickup, no response. I just emailed him now.

mklcolvin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Insight, 2022 Lightning Lariat LR
Occupation
Retired; Former Systems Engineer
Mine was delivered to the dealer last week and the tracker says it's in final preparation. I texted him last week to ask if I can schedule a pickup, no response. I just emailed him now.
I think that they're probably driving it - check the mileage. I got mine the day after it was delivered to the dealer - they actually were ready to deliver it on the afternoon after it arrived that morning. Did you have any dealer-installed options?

BRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge 3500, Kubota 5420, Honda Pilot
I ordered the same one a month ago, this weekends project. And also to be installed a bedrug, front and back mudflaps, wheel well liner, fridge in the frunk, short antenna, back seat release strap, phone holder, box links, rear bullring truck bed tie downs, center storage organizer insert between front seats, passenger side bed swing case. And a DIY ceramic coat treatment if I get to it.
That is an impressive list of accessories! If you've investigated and found which specific items you're planning on installing, I'd appreciate links to same. I've already decided to go with Bedrug (based on reviews, never actually seen one) and shorter antenna. But the remainder of your list I'd like to see--something for me to do while I continue to await delivery . . . Thank you in advance.

Sponsored

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
I think that they're probably driving it - check the mileage. I got mine the day after it was delivered to the dealer - they actually were ready to deliver it on the afternoon after it arrived that morning. Did you have any dealer-installed options?
No dealer installed options. I had a MME delivered through them. It took them a couple days to prep and add it to inventory before I could come get it. Also, the dealer I'm working with at the dealership has certain days off, forget which ones. So we'll see tomorrow.

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I did my first DC fast charge today at the Electrify America station in the Walmart in DuBois, PA (just off I80 in north central PA). I arrived with 17%, charging ramped up to 160kw and stayed there for at least 10 minutes before dropping to 120kw. It stayed there until I hit 70% when it worked down to 90 as I approached 75%. I unplugged at that point since I had plenty of range to get home. Total time charging 34 minutes. I couldn't ask for a better first charging experience.
My only problem is the stats reported by the truck and the Ford Pass app aren't real clear. Under 'My EV Driving', the trip home after this charge is showing 84 miles, energy used -24.1 kWh, Energy efficiency -3.5 mi/kWh. What the heck does that mean.

What metrics do you more experienced EV'ers use to analyze your charging/mileage stats?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
My only problem is the stats reported by the truck and the Ford Pass app aren't real clear. Under 'My EV Driving', the trip home after this charge is showing 84 miles, energy used -24.1 kWh, Energy efficiency -3.5 mi/kWh. What the heck does that mean.
That sounds very high for a Lightning, I'm running 2.0 to 2.4 for mixed HWY & CITY

Were you going slow 25-35?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
They were negative numbers which makes no sense. I was in a construction zone on I-80 crawling for 15 miles.

6EDFAB0A-FA1E-41D2-9018-7845E5414949.png
Delete that record from your history, it's garbage......

Also reset your trip meters and driving stat's on the center console settings

Sponsored

SeanMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Delivery pushed out from 10/11 to 10/17 now, truck just sitting in Newark NJ ramp 41 waiting to be picked up by a Carrier. A lousy 27 miles from Dealer!!!!!!!!!!! F*** M*

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
That sounds very high for a Lightning, I'm running 2.0 to 2.4 for mixed HWY & CITY

Were you going slow 25-35?
Here is my daily commute. Should get great mileage moving forward. This is with 2 pedal driving. I bet I can get better with 1-pedal.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group D80FB294-B7AF-4964-AFB5-CC09EB2C7CFC

LYFISHER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightening Lariat Extended Range
Delivery pushed out from 10/11 to 10/17 now, truck just sitting in Newark NJ ramp 41 waiting to be picked up by a Carrier. A lousy 27 miles from Dealer!!!!!!!!!!! F*** M*
Same boat here - delivery pushed out TWO WEEKS, from 10/09 to 10/23 as the truck sits in Philly (since Sunday morning), only 70 miles from my dealer. I could go down there to drive it back any time if they allow me.

KndrTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
my delivery eta has now changed to 10/10-10/16....this sucks. its just been sitting less than hour away from the dealership for over a week now
Sponsored