• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

SeanMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Same boat here - delivery pushed out TWO WEEKS, from 10/09 to 10/23 as the truck sits in Philly (since Sunday morning), only 70 miles from my dealer. I could go down there to drive it back any time if they allow me.
What part of NY are in? I am in Lower Westchester NY. Smith Cairns is my Ford Dealer. I received an email from Ford this morning saying my truck arrived. I called the dealer and left a message with sales guy. Waiting for a call back.
Sponsored

LYFISHER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightening Lariat Extended Range
What part of NY are in? I am in Lower Westchester NY. Smith Cairns is my Ford Dealer. I received an email from Ford this morning saying my truck arrived. I called the dealer and left a message with sales guy. Waiting for a call back.
I am in central NJ. Latest update today - the truck sit in Philly for three days, but now is going to Maryland, then Louisville, KY! Unbelievable.

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
I called up the dealer yesterday morning to ask when I could come start paperwork and they said that I could come that afternoon. Test drove the truck and looked it over quickly. I have financing lined up with Parsons so got my buyers order and sent it in. Once they get the check to the dealer I'll pick up the truck and complete all the remaining paperwork.

Sponsored

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Finally!
I guess you will still have to wait on the train ride part of the ordeal. I was lucky to live close enough that mine came by truck. It’s worth the wait. I’ve had mine for a week and am loving it. Congratulations!
Thank you, I was beginning to wonder if there was a bigger issue.
Glad you love your Lightning!

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Email from Ford this morning with estimated delivery to Mullinax Ford in New Smyrna Beach, FL
10/28 to 11/3. 😎

BRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge 3500, Kubota 5420, Honda Pilot
Well another better late than never story:
Received a text and call from my dealer this afternoon that mine arrived today. Heading to Salem tomorrow to pick it up. Looking forward to experiencing what many here have already experienced. This 8/22 Build Week Group has been a source of resolve for me. Thanks to all.
BRB

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Well another better late than never story:
Received a text and call from my dealer this afternoon that mine arrived today. Heading to Salem tomorrow to pick it up. Looking forward to experiencing what many here have already experienced. This 8/22 Build Week Group has been a source of resolve for me. Thanks to all.
BRB
Congratulations! We hope you'll love being behind the wheel of your new ride!
Sponsored