✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

TheWheel

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
My delivery window bumped again, too, now Nov 8-14. This was stupid, now it's just hilarious how incompetent Ford is proving to be. If I could use a Rivian for what I need, I'd totally jump ship. I got myself so hyped for an EV pickup though, so I'm going to get this one, but it will be the last Ford product I buy. Probably trade it in on the Ram EV the minute I can, just out of spite.
Mine has bumped 3-4 times. From 9/7-9/13 to 11/11-11/17. Hoping this time it sticks but I wouldn’t bet on it.
Sponsored

badger_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat / 2021 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Network Engineer
My truck just arrived... yes happy but not excited like I thought I would be. I hope you guys start getting your shipments soon.

Pdi today. I'm picking up tomorrow at 2pm.
Yours switched to "Built" the day after mine arrived at the local rail yard it now calls home :'( Extra sad now, hahaha. Glad for you tho, enjoy it!

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Yours switched to "Built" the day after mine arrived at the local rail yard it now calls home :'( Extra sad now, hahaha. Glad for you tho, enjoy it!
Thanks
This whole system needs to be burned to the ground. There has to be better ways

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
My truck just arrived... yes happy but not excited like I thought I would be. I hope you guys start getting your shipments soon.

Congrats!

Sponsored

dkf150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon 4xe
Guess what guys!!! Got word my car has been crashed in transport! Told you something else would go wrong. I’m not going to sweat it, it’s just a truck. Not sure what I’m going to do yet - I got some photos and the car is supposed to arrive at the dealer this week to take a look at. It’s going to need a complete front bumper.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Guess what guys!!! Got word my car has been crashed in transport! Told you something else would go wrong. I’m not going to sweat it, it’s just a truck. Not sure what I’m going to do yet - I got some photos and the car is supposed to arrive at the dealer this week to take a look at. It’s going to need a complete front bumper.
$hitty.. man. Good perspective though. Your a better man than me.

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician

Man let the fun begin when you settle into the lightning and all its features. I wasn't that excited as I thought I would be when I picked mine up. But it came later after driving it for a day, I couldn't wait to get back in it.
Congrats and enjoy..

Lozza

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Ram 1500 Diesel, 22 Telsa P3D, 22 Jeep GCL
I've been smiling every day since 10/22 pickup when I drive. The whole experience was shitty. The dealer pickup on 10/22 was horrendous on every level... Not quite ready to tell that story yet, as they may be watching, and still owe me some things... BUT with all that being said, now it's just the truck and me (hope my wife doesn't read this!)... It's amazing. I'm having just as much fun as my Tesla Model 3 Performance. Even the horrible dealer experience is fading to back of mind. Hang in there. It's worth it!

Sponsored

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
I don't know yet. Still sitting in finance dpt... but I'm pretty sure It is. Looks sick!
Happy for you man - where should you pick me up for a ride??? (Promise I won’t steal it) :cool::cool::cool:

tomprout

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S
Occupation
Retired
OMG that’s awful.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Happy for you man - where should you pick me up for a ride??? (Promise I won’t steal it) :cool::cool::cool:
Haha. Send me your address. I'll stop by Friday. I have a job site close to you.

It's home. The AM radio reception sucks!!. Jesse Kelly show sounded lame lol. That's the only negative. The truck is sick. Glad I ordered. Hope you guys get the call soon.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 20221102_153645
Sponsored