• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

stevey_frac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning XLT
So, I had originally ordered a Pro on 7/31, but decided to upgrade it to an XLT on 8/21.
I was expecting my truck to get scheduled fairly quickly for a production week based on feedback from the dealership, but so far no VIN. Is there any way to tell at all how long the backlog is, or an educated guess on when I might get a build week? Am I looking at October / November for a build date, assuming no UAW strike?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
So, I had originally ordered a Pro on 7/31, but decided to upgrade it to an XLT on 8/21.
I was expecting my truck to get scheduled fairly quickly for a production week based on feedback from the dealership, but so far no VIN. Is there any way to tell at all how long the backlog is, or an educated guess on when I might get a build week? Am I looking at October / November for a build date, assuming no UAW strike?
No real way to determine when the factory will pull your order to assign a VIN and build week, the event tends to happen by Friday of each week (Initial build week assignment) just keep watching your personal order pages at ford.com to see it update.

As far as production, I believe Ford is running MY23 though November, but I could be wrong, I need to listen to Tim's weekly podcast to see if he has any word on close out of MY23 ordering and last week of production.

stevey_frac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning XLT
Thanks for the reply. I can't look at anything on Ford's website, I think because I'm a Canadian customers? I guess I just have to keep pestering my dealership every friday.

What podcast are you referring too?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the reply. I can't look at anything on Ford's website, I think because I'm a Canadian customers? I guess I just have to keep pestering my dealership every friday.

What podcast are you referring too?
www.Ford.ca does not work for you???
If not, call him on Mondays, they should have updated information weekly as selections are made.

Sponsored

TexasEdition

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Carbonized Gray Lightning Pro SR, 240V
Occupation
Landscaper
I submitted an order for a Pro with 9.6 kW power pack and spray-in bed liner on 8/9/23. The dealer accepted my order and deposit the same day. Yesterday I added my order using your Google form. No info yet from the dealer or Ford regarding it being scheduled for production.

Stonetrap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2012 Challenger
Submitted (both) my orders. Originally ordered a Lariat SR 30MAR, but after the price drop "changed" my order to a Lariat ER. Only 4 weeks longer wait, for the price I was originally going to pay. Dealership is going to take the first order, but says they'll let me drive it around when it gets delivered.

Now what are the odds a UAW strike will mess it up...

nldoty

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER, 2021 Model Y LR
Occupation
Data Engineer @ NASA
Forgot to add that I added my order to the list for build week 9/11, maybe a week ago or so.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Forgot to add that I added my order to the list for build week 9/11, maybe a week ago or so.
You're listed
Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 1694012909947

FYI for others with new submissions, the list administrator reviews new records approximately once a week, your input might be delayed.

Sponsored

nldoty

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER, 2021 Model Y LR
Occupation
Data Engineer @ NASA
You're listed
1694012909947.png

FYI for others with new submissions, the list administrator reviews new records approximately once a week, your input might be delayed.
Thank you so much! Excited :)

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
We will get @Administrator to look at adjusting the input form, in the meantime, new folks can use the same date as you placed your order.

If @Administrator takes requests; is there any way to turn off the auto scrolling on the latest news/threads? Unless I am on youtube, stuff moving on the screen without me taking action is just freaky. I probably have some Russian, Chinese or American dude already lurking around in my machine but my screen making it look like they are is just as disturbing.

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 1694291375946

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Experiential Knowledge Griot
Welcome to the F-150 Lightning Submitted Orders List!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

Can I download this to search and query? Looking for my submission.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Can I download this to search and query? Looking for my submission.
Use this link F-150 Lightning - Orders Tracker - Google Sheets to the Google Sheets file, it gives you read only access, you can use custom filtering on row 6, this allows you to create a new filter view and sort on various parameters, once you've narrowed the data down, you can select rows/columns of data for copy & paste into your favorite spreadsheet application and do more analysis.

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 1694354673180

Online filtering, scroll down and click OK in the dialog box
Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 1694354900881

Last edited: