• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/28/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
OOOH I'm those same dates.... Hopefully I get "built" any day....
What model is that? Curious if one model is taking longer for parts, etc..
XLT-SR 312A
Sponsored

OP
OP

bretthicks2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
I need an update! A few days to a week? Is this accurate? If so it should ship any day now if it hasn’t already right based on this?

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/28/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_5086

Last edited by a moderator:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

DudeTheObscure

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Avalanche, Cadillac XT5
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone else received this message in their Ford Pass app? I got to the Activision Pending stage, but I guess someone in MI didn't accept the prompt in the vehicle. Oh well, it was worth a try. Guess I'll have to wait until it's delivered.
On the bright side, someone must've been in my truck today so maybe it was being loaded it on a train.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/28/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_3781.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
What’s weird is it doesn’t have the green dot for built when I click on the past emails. But when I log in with order number it does.
Wouldn't emails have static images?

While using the public database would show live status, as would your personal order page at FORD.COM, all looks good for now just need to get her shipped!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/28/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1695938783459

K-Loader

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Edge ST, 2023 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Fed
Has anyone else received this message in their Ford Pass app? I got to the Activision Pending stage, but I guess someone in MI didn't accept the prompt in the vehicle.
I received access a couple of days after the truck came off the assembly line…for about 7-days.

Initially I received the following message in Ford Pass:

“You have successfully been authorized to remotely control and view the location of F-150”

A week later I received the following:

“VEHICLE ACCESS REMOVED: your remote access has been removed from F150 due to a master reset in the vehicle.”

It was fun while it lasted being able to see the truck’s location, mileage, SOC and such.

OP
OP

bretthicks2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
Wouldn't emails have static images?

While using the public database would show live status, as would your personal order page at FORD.COM, all looks good for now just need to get her shipped!

1695938783459.png
No. I click on the email and it takes me to the order page and I have to login. It’s a different landing page.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
No. I click on the email and it takes me to the order page and I have to login. It’s a different landing page.
Right, that's your personal order page login name and password protected.
The data there and the public trackers can be out of phase by 24 hours, sometimes worse over a weekend.

Sponsored

JL13

First Name
José
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Retired
I received access a couple of days after the truck came off the assembly line…for about 7-days.

Initially I received the following message in Ford Pass:

“You have successfully been authorized to remotely control and view the location of F-150”

A week later I received the following:

“VEHICLE ACCESS REMOVED: your remote access has been removed from F150 due to a master reset in the vehicle.”

It was fun while it lasted being able to see the truck’s location, mileage, SOC and such.
Just reactivate your truck in the FordPass app ( you may have to delete your vehicle from the app and add it again) but you will resume the "pending activation" state until somebody at the factory accepts the activation in the truck for you. Good Luck..... :)

K-Loader

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Edge ST, 2023 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Fed
Just reactivate your truck in the FordPass app ( you may have to delete your vehicle from the app and add it again) but you will resume the "pending activation" state until somebody at the factory accepts the activation in the truck for you. Good Luck..... :)
I get the following message now when I click the Activate button:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/28/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1695941424995

I'll wait it out. I hope to be sitting in the truck within a few weeks.

JL13

First Name
José
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Retired
I get the following message now when I click the Activate button:

1695941424995.png

I'll wait it out. I hope to be sitting in the truck within a few weeks.
Oops! still a lot a surprises when you don't really own your truck yet..... sorry about that.. :(
Mine has been showing me "activation pending" for a few weeks now (8/15/23 production and still now).... I have still some "little" hope that the activation on the factory side might happen (or not until I finalize the purchase of my truck at the dealership, if it ever shows up....). Patience...patience...patience...:unsure:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
At this point I'm actually relying on everyone reporting in when a substantial change occurs.

Things that would help:
  • All members stick to their own build week for reports, others can read and send reactions (likes) or congrat's when deliveries occur, otherwise remain silent unless you would like to help a newbie with researching techniques.

• All members can report when a substantial change occurs in their build week thread. (new action dates In Production, Built, Shipped Preparing for Delivery)

• No comments need for negative reports that's frustrating for everyone to see the negatives and worse so when folks are cross posting negative data or observations outside their own thread.

• Doing the above will streamline the content of useful data, I'd recommend, you monitor a couple of the weeks preceding your build week to get a feel / sense for what's coming down the pike for your build.

Frank in AZ

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT, 2017 F150 w/Truck Camper
Occupation
Retired
Last week my dealer set up VINView for me and today I got my first texts....

You have a real-time update from VINView (by FreightVerify) on a VIN you set up alerts for. Please see the update below:

VIN: 1FTVW1EL3PWG26808
Product Type: 2023 FORD F-150
Intelligent ETA to Dealer: TBD
Update: Ford Production Gate Release (400)
Location: Rouge EVC AP - 7Y 3001 Miller Road Dearborn MI US 48120
Event Time: 29/09/2023 09:01
----------------------------------------------
You have a real-time update from VINView (by FreightVerify) on a VIN you set up alerts for. Please see the update below:

VIN: 1FTVW1EL3PWG26808
Product Type: 2023 FORD F-150
Intelligent ETA to Dealer: TBD
Update: Start transit timer (StartTransitTimer)
Event Time: 29/09/2023 09:01
----------------------------

Not sure what it means or if the spray in liner is done yet.
No change to my order page on the ford site.
Sponsored