Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Six months ago you couldn’t buy this adapter at any price and people would have willingly paid several thousand dollars for it. I’m totally stoked that I got the adapter for free. Sometimes being an early adopter does have its’ perks.
Surprised we haven't seen more porch piracy of these
Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Looking like no adaptors will be shipped this week. What are the odds they ship 4k units next week? Probably about the same odds that the EA chargers give me full speed when I head out on the 3rd.

MM in SouthTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Looking like no adaptors will be shipped this week. What are the odds they ship 4k units next week? Probably about the same odds that the EA chargers give me full speed when I head out on the 3rd.
They only need to ship about 1,700 next week by my count! :wink:
Good luck on your trip.

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
I’m next on the forum list and no email or FedEx packages so it looks like nothing this week. A couple of people on the Rivian forum reported shipping notices yesterday so maybe they are alternating weeks.

Reactions: GDN

potato

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER
I wonder if they'll do some Canada orders at some point. Might end up going out of order if they do a big batch of the first X number of orders from Canada all at once.

While I'm at it I'd like a pony.

Sponsored
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Self Employed
I see on the other site someone posted they are res# 90019622 USA I'm in Canada and mine is 90013622 . Theirs was was est ship in June mine is est ship July soooo I don't hold much hope for up north looks like we will be last on the shipping since non have been shipped to Canada to date.

Fingerbang

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER AntiMatter BLue
Occupation
IT
Im in Canada, order 90009003 with a June ship date and have not heard anything

WhalerDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER and 2023 XLT SR
Occupation
retired
My guess is we won’t see anymore shipments until the later part of July. Ford shuts down all their plants the first two weeks of July. During this period they strongly encourage most of the central staff to take their vacations too.

i hope I am wrong.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
My guess is we won’t see anymore shipments until the later part of July. Ford shuts down all their plants the first two weeks of July. During this period they strongly encourage most of the central staff to take their vacations too.

i hope I am wrong.
That's a bummer. So likely 2 month delay from original estimate for 6500-12000 group. Gotta keep reminding myself, it was free...can't complain too much. As long as the delay doesn't match my OTA luck...

Sponsored

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
They only need to ship about 1,700 next week by my count! :wink:
Good luck on your trip.
@MM in SouthTX

by my count they are 3500 short for June “promise“

understand it comes from a 3rd party and only cost 80k for me, but communication could be better.

but ford doesn’t need to perform, we already bought the trucks with most of us not knowing we would ever have access to Tesla Chargers.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
My friend ordered his adapter tonight, he didn't even know about it till I mentioned my frustration at them being no where close to my "June" delivery.

FAE: 90119585, and they don't even promise a date any more, just "We'll let you know when it's ready"

Ishkatan

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER =RAe (Range Anxiety)
Occupation
Old
I bit the bullet and ordered a NACS to 1772 adapter (for slow L2 chargers) from Amazon. $50 but I wanted 80 amps. There were some as low as $20 (quality looked very marginal) so I think prices will be dropping... Still trying to hold out to October for my Free fast charge adapter ...

ChrisInVegas

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I bit the bullet and ordered a NACS to 1772 adapter (for slow L2 chargers) from Amazon. $50 but I wanted 80 amps. There were some as low as $20 (quality looked very marginal) so I think prices will be dropping... Still trying to hold out to October for my Free fast charge adapter ...
Which one did you go with?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.