Sponsored

Does the Lightning Still Stack Up Well vs. Other EV Trucks?

starrtech2000

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER 511a
If you want a full size truck, it’s a great truck and stacks up great. Just remember that the ICE f150 is the best selling vehicle for a reason and add in electric drivetrain, smoother ride, and super useful frunk.

I keep looking at the other options as they come out and I still wouldn’t trade this for any of them, despite some annoyances like dumb software decisions and 170kw max charging speed.
Sponsored

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
I've seen a few comments about range and the Lightning. Is that just in comparison to the competition or is real-world range on the Lightning not good which is a negative?
The real world range depends on where and how you drive and if you haul stuff a lot. If you drive Mostly in city ( stop and go traffic), then your range is closer to the EPA estimate because you get the re-gen every time you start too slow or come to a stop! If you are driving on the on the highway away from cities, then you typically are not getting any of the re- gen because you’re not stopping. If you are hauling a trailer around, you can figure about half of the EPA estimate range. This is true for all EV’s In general, however, the Rivian is smaller and lighter so it gets a better range on the highway. The cyber truck is about the same and the new Chevy EV has a humongous battery bigger than all the others. Hope that answers your question. There are many posts on this forum and a bunch of comparisons that will explain it better than I did.

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
I've seen a few comments about range and the Lightning. Is that just in comparison to the competition or is real-world range on the Lightning not good which is a negative?
The Lightning range is fine. But even in ER configuration it isn’t quite as high as the competition. This is as few as 20 miles to nearly 100 miles of range.
My point is that many people look at range as the primary benchmark for EV’s and gravitate towards the highest range. To get that highet range in the Chevy RST, you’ll be hauling around an extra 1,100 pounds of battery. Of course that extra battery weight has its disadvantages.
You just have to decide what is important for your 95% driving scenario. And possibly being willing to compromise on the other 5%.

dajohn3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
So now that there are some more options for EV trucks how do folks feel the Lightning stacks up? Does it still meet expectations or has some of the luster worn off? Here are my thoughts on some of the others but what others are thinking and is everybody still happy with their decision or is anybody thinking about jumping ship?

The Rivian is a really nice truck with great features but I get tired of always seeing it being put up against the Lightning, besides being an EV truck that’s where the comparison stops in my book. It’s not full-size and with the smaller cabin and smaller bed it’s not in the same class in my book.

The Cybertruck has a really unique design and being a Tesla it does set itself apart but the looks are polarizing. Plus can it be used to do truck stuff like filling up the bed with mulch or lumber or a bunch of hay.

The new Silverado looks pretty good with the ability to do truck stuff and more range and could be a serious competitor. But with the significantly higher price point it just doesn’t make sense to me. Plus I’ve read that it’s slower than the Lightning?

The Hummer EV pickup? Probably my favorite as far as looks and being an ev super truck with good range. But when you look into it the bed is smaller and the interior has less passenger room so while it looks closer to full-size, it’s not. Plus again it’s a much higher price point.

Don’t think I left any out, but to me I still feel like the Lightning has advantages over the others.
Hello Everyone, No the Ford does not stack up to any of the other EV trucks when it has a 98 KW battery pack. If you go on long drives of a 1000 miles or so you will find the need to have your vehicle towed on the 2nd day because the range goes down to around 80 miles at 90 percent going 65 mph. I have had my Lightning with a 98 KW battery since January 2024 and have had it in the shop 4 times because of charging and range issues. Currently the truck is sitting at the dealership with them saying that they can't find anything wrong with the vehicle but the truck can't go more than 196 miles on a 100 percent charge at 60 mph. I had to be towed to the charging station that was 6 miles away and had to wait approximately 4 hours for the tow truck. While sitting on the side of the road a cyber truck passed by pulling a travel trailer. I can't even think about pulling anything with my Lightning because the charging stations are over 100 miles apart and by looking at the motortrend range of the extended range battery pack I would only get around 81 miles of range. Not enough to make it to a charging station. So talking about true range of a lightning with the 98 KW at the speed limit of 80 mph you will be able to go around 144 miles while the truck is empty and only one person in the cab. Don't be fooled by what is on the dash computer for how much range you still have because you will be having your vehicle towed because of the lack of charging stations. The Lightning with a 98KW battery cannot be considered as a truck because it cannot pull 7000 lbs 150 miles like what the cyber truck can do on tesla's standard battery pack. I am not saying that the truck isn't looking good or fun to drive short distances so you can go back home to charge it because it costs 2.5 times more to charge on the road than what it cost for a gas engine f150. The fact remains that Ford severely undersized their standard battery to the point where it is only good for city driving and charging at home. The standard battery, based on true range at 100 percent charge, should be around 122 KW not 98 KW. I currently have over 6000 long range miles on my lightning, charged at many different charging stations and have found that the charging time to 80 percent has doubled to (46 minutes instead of 24 minutes when I first purchased the truck) so look forward to charging your lightning every 100 or so miles at 90 percent so you can make it to the next charging station. Spending over an hour to charge to 90 percent one time will make you wish you had a gas truck. Getting towed because your range droped to under a 100 miles the second day of travel on a long trip will make you crazy, especially when your wife is yelling at you for buying an EV truck. Remember, if you don't have power, you don't have air conditioning, and when it is close to 100 degrees you will be cursing the day that you purchased a F150 lightning with a 98KW battery pack.

OP
OP

Gullwing

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Hello Everyone, No the Ford does not stack up to any of the other EV trucks when it has a 98 KW battery pack. If you go on long drives of a 1000 miles or so you will find the need to have your vehicle towed on the 2nd day because the range goes down to around 80 miles at 90 percent going 65 mph. I have had my Lightning with a 98 KW battery since January 2024 and have had it in the shop 4 times because of charging and range issues. Currently the truck is sitting at the dealership with them saying that they can't find anything wrong with the vehicle but the truck can't go more than 196 miles on a 100 percent charge at 60 mph. I had to be towed to the charging station that was 6 miles away and had to wait approximately 4 hours for the tow truck. While sitting on the side of the road a cyber truck passed by pulling a travel trailer. I can't even think about pulling anything with my Lightning because the charging stations are over 100 miles apart and by looking at the motortrend range of the extended range battery pack I would only get around 81 miles of range. Not enough to make it to a charging station. So talking about true range of a lightning with the 98 KW at the speed limit of 80 mph you will be able to go around 144 miles while the truck is empty and only one person in the cab. Don't be fooled by what is on the dash computer for how much range you still have because you will be having your vehicle towed because of the lack of charging stations. The Lightning with a 98KW battery cannot be considered as a truck because it cannot pull 7000 lbs 150 miles like what the cyber truck can do on tesla's standard battery pack. I am not saying that the truck isn't looking good or fun to drive short distances so you can go back home to charge it because it costs 2.5 times more to charge on the road than what it cost for a gas engine f150. The fact remains that Ford severely undersized their standard battery to the point where it is only good for city driving and charging at home. The standard battery, based on true range at 100 percent charge, should be around 122 KW not 98 KW. I currently have over 6000 long range miles on my lightning, charged at many different charging stations and have found that the charging time to 80 percent has doubled to (46 minutes instead of 24 minutes when I first purchased the truck) so look forward to charging your lightning every 100 or so miles at 90 percent so you can make it to the next charging station. Spending over an hour to charge to 90 percent one time will make you wish you had a gas truck. Getting towed because your range droped to under a 100 miles the second day of travel on a long trip will make you crazy, especially when your wife is yelling at you for buying an EV truck. Remember, if you don't have power, you don't have air conditioning, and when it is close to 100 degrees you will be cursing the day that you purchased a F150 lightning with a 98KW battery pack.
That sucks, sorry to hear you've been having so many issues with your truck! Hope it's the exception and not the norm.

Sponsored

Sedawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT ER
The lower range of the Lightning will also be a turn off for folks who think that extra range is a necessity.
I've done two +3,300 km trips in my Lighting in the past two months - so I'm very confused about the folks who think this truck has a "lack of range". While road trips are a little slower with additional and longer charging stops -- the access to the Superchargers, superior comfort and amazing storage make this the best road tripping I've owned in the last 30 years. (Not the fastest of course - but the most enjoyable).

Sedawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT ER
I'm very confused - if you are doing so much road tripping why did you by an electric truck with the smallest battery? I think EVs are great, but if someone needs to travel long distances quickly or have a desire to tow long distances they really should not get a SR Lightning. As I posed early in this thread I have road tripped +7,000 km in the last 2 months with my ER XLT - had zero issues. But it is a different way of traveling. A 10 hour ICE day becomes a 12 hour EV day (but I look at it as some pleasant driving breaks). Also, there is some planning that needs to be done - Ford's software is terrible, but ABRP is amazing. My trips included some massive elevation gains / drops. Just forgot the GOM - and rely on ABRP battery % estimates that were pretty much bang on.

While there maybe some battery issues in your truck that needs to be dealt with, a SR Lightning is really not good for your stated use cases.

dajohn3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
That sucks, sorry to hear you've been having so many issues with your truck! Hope it's the exception and not the norm.
According to a dealership salesperson in Missouri, the Ford with the 98KW battery is a big problem and they opted this year not to take any more lightnings with a 98KW battery becsuse they still have 2 Platimum trucks with 98 KW battery pack that no one in Missouri wants. I have never seen a dealership with so few cars in their lot because, by refusing to take any more Lightnings, Ford won't ship them any more new vehicles. Now for the person who asked me why I bought an EV if I took so many long trips with the truck. I have a ranch that is 525 miles from my home and go there to check on things once a month. I also had someone in my family get sick so I drove to Missouri to see them before it was too late. I would have bought an extended range if I knew that ford had misrepresented the range of the 98KW battery pack and there weren't any in my area at the time of purchase. I would not recommend anyone to purchase a lightning with a 98kw battery because of the number of times that you will need to charge to go 550 miles at 90 percent is 5 to 6 times and charging time has increased for me from 43 minutes to 90 percent to 46 minutes at 80 percent and for that other 10 percent of charge it would take over an hour. So you have to wait for a charger and have to wait over an hour to reach a 90 percent charge. Fewer times at a the charging station would be the answer for me but when the truck will only charge at 83 KW per hour you have a long wait ahead of you. If you plan on not using your truck like a truck then go ahead and buy a 98KW Ford Lightning but I use trucks as trucks and expect to get the range stated by ford that the vehicles can achieve.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
According to a dealership salesperson in Missouri, the Ford with the 98KW battery is a big problem and they opted this year not to take any more lightnings with a 98KW battery becsuse they still have 2 Platimum trucks with 98 KW battery pack that no one in Missouri wants. I have never seen a dealership with so few cars in their lot because, by refusing to take any more Lightnings, Ford won't ship them any more new vehicles.
Someone is full of BS here.

>According to a dealership salesperson in Missouri, the Ford with the 98KW battery is a big problem

There are more people on this forum praising the SR battery than hating on it, not saying there aren't issues, but people come online to complain, and there doesn't seem to be any more issues with the SR batter than the ER, and most of the problems are the bad modules and "stop safely now"

>becsuse they still have 2 Platimum trucks with 98 KW battery pack that no one in Missouri wants.

As far as I know there has never been a Platinum with the SR battery, they are all one size battery, the ER 131 kWh, they just have a slightly lower rated range than the Lariat and XLT ERs due to heavier equipment.

>by refusing to take any more Lightnings, Ford won't ship them any more new vehicles.

Not only has this never been a thing, Ford walked back pretty much anything to do with pushing dealers to improve things for EV sales.

----

Not saying you're dishonest, or even the salesperson you talked to, but these "facts" are straight false, which leads me to believe that whether it be misunderstanding or maliciousness, you likely shouldn't be trusting that dealer with anything they have to say.

Sponsored

VAF84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Consultant
I've done two +3,300 km trips in my Lighting in the past two months - so I'm very confused about the folks who think this truck has a "lack of range". While road trips are a little slower with additional and longer charging stops -- the access to the Superchargers, superior comfort and amazing storage make this the best road tripping I've owned in the last 30 years. (Not the fastest of course - but the most enjoyable).
That's the issue though. There's lack of range if you're adapting your lifestyle to your vehicle. There's no lack of range for anyone with a lot of leisure time.

It is a lack of range for anyone who uses their vehicle away from home for long periods of time, or who is at a point in their careers and family life where there isn't time to add delays to trips. Who wants to add four hours to a trip in a car full of whiney kids. How about working out of town for a few weeks and having one or two days to drive home, but having to add an extra hour or two each way. In KY I spent 4 hours a week charging at a gas station while on a work project. Here's a recent example. I'm headed to Corpus where there's only one DC fast charger. I booked a hotel for our family that I honestly didn't want to stay in, but I did it because it was one of the only options with a destination charger.

In short, range is not an issue when you accommodate your life to the vehicle's capabilities.

Thus, returning to the initial question of the thread; I think the LER is a 8/10 across the board. It does it well, but it's not the class leader any special way. Except acceleration, boy do I love that, and I hear it's something GM might lack w/o entering a special mode. It does however provide the best value of all EV pickups.

The GM products are next level with the big batteries. My buyback will be complete once my Hybrid rolls in, and I hope Ford has something cool for the next Lightning with a bigger pack/range. Otherwise, I foresee myself in a GM EV pickup with 430+ range within 3 years.

Last edited:

dajohn3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Someone is full of BS here.

>According to a dealership salesperson in Missouri, the Ford with the 98KW battery is a big problem

There are more people on this forum praising the SR battery than hating on it, not saying there aren't issues, but people come online to complain, and there doesn't seem to be any more issues with the SR batter than the ER, and most of the problems are the bad modules and "stop safely now"

>becsuse they still have 2 Platimum trucks with 98 KW battery pack that no one in Missouri wants.

As far as I know there has never been a Platinum with the SR battery, they are all one size battery, the ER 131 kWh, they just have a slightly lower rated range than the Lariat and XLT ERs due to heavier equipment.

>by refusing to take any more Lightnings, Ford won't ship them any more new vehicles.

Not only has this never been a thing, Ford walked back pretty much anything to do with pushing dealers to improve things for EV sales.

----

Not saying you're dishonest, or even the salesperson you talked to, but these "facts" are straight false, which leads me to believe that whether it be misunderstanding or maliciousness, you likely shouldn't be trusting that dealer with anything they have to say.
I can only go by what I saw on the dealership lot and what the salesperson told me about their two platinums that have a 98 kw battery. By writing that you are not saying that I am dishonest is saying that disregard everything this guy has to say because I don't believe him. Well, right now my truck is at the san antonio dealership and you can call and ask for the status of the lightning they have in the shop and they might tell you that they couldn't find anything wrong with it. What this infers to me is that the truck is fine but Ford undersized the battery and it can never reach the range that they state because I proved it before going to the dealership with the problem. Oh, by the way, if you are interested you can call around Missouri FORD dealerships around St james, MO area to purchase both of them for $74,000 each when there MSRP is $94,000 appoximately. They don't want them and the Missouri folk will not even look at them as an option.

dajohn3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
That's the issue though. There's lack of range if you're adapting your lifestyle to your vehicle. There's no lack of range for anyone with a lot of leisure time.

It is a lack of range for anyone who uses their vehicle away from home for long periods of time, or who is at a point in their careers and family life where there isn't time to add delays to trips. Who wants to add four hours to a trip in a car full of whiney kids. How about working out of town for a few weeks and having one or two days to drive home, but having to add an extra hour or two each way. In KY I spent 4 hours a week charging at a gas station while on a work project. Here's a recent example. I'm headed to Corpus where there's only one DC fast charger. I booked a hotel for our family that I honestly didn't want to stay in, but I did it because it was one of the only options with a destination charger.

In short, range is not an issue when you accommodate your life to the vehicle's capabilities.

Thus, returning to the initial question of the thread; I think the LER is a 8/10 across the board. It does it well, but it's not the class leader any special way. Except acceleration, boy do I love that, and I hear it's something GM might lack w/o entering a special mode. It does however provide the best value of all EV pickups.

The GM products are next level with the big batteries. My buyback will be complete once my Hybrid rolls in, and I hope Ford has something cool for the next Lightning with a bigger pack/range. Otherwise, I foresee myself in a GM EV pickup with 430+ range within 3 years.
So you have applied for a refund through Ford's buyback request program. Hmmm, I applied last Monday and I am waiting for their approval or denial. If approved, I won't be complaining about the range of my truck anymore. But, if denied, I will be flat towing my chevy suburban with the lightning to my ranch and having it towed when I don't make it going 55 mph on cruise control. I really hope that I don't have to go through all of this to prove my point to Ford about the truck not being a real truck when it has a 98 KW battery in it. To drive to my ranch there are only 5 fast charging stations after Junction, TX and most are more than 100 miles between each. I will be video taping my ordeal just to give the individuals who are in disbelief a clear picture of the REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE 98KW BATTERY PACK and the range you will be able to obtain. I really hope my buyback request is approved because I am not looking forward to taking 2.5 hours to charge to 100 percent at each charging station. 5 times 2.5 hours is 12.5 hours of charging when you are going 525 miles in distance. If I don't make it to the next charging station I am not looking forward to another 4 hour wait to be towed.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
I can only go by what I saw on the dealership lot and what the salesperson told me about their two platinums that have a 98 kw battery. By writing that you are not saying that I am dishonest is saying that disregard everything this guy has to say because I don't believe him. Well, right now my truck is at the san antonio dealership and you can call and ask for the status of the lightning they have in the shop and they might tell you that they couldn't find anything wrong with it. What this infers to me is that the truck is fine but Ford undersized the battery and it can never reach the range that they state because I proved it before going to the dealership with the problem. Oh, by the way, if you are interested you can call around Missouri FORD dealerships around St james, MO area to purchase both of them for $74,000 each when there MSRP is $94,000 appoximately. They don't want them and the Missouri folk will not even look at them as an option.
I believe that the salesman told you what you're repeating now. I'm not here to call you a liar. What I am going to do is correct a straight falsehood. There's no such thing as a platinum trimmed lightning with a 98 kWh battery. If the salesman doesn't know that, there's nothing else I'm going to believe from them.

When you know something's wrong and the service people say they can't find anything, I assume the service person is inept. Not that the EPA rating of the truck is misrepresented. If it is, then sue Ford, it would be a slam dunk case if that were true. What I will ask is: do you know how EPA range is calculated? Because it's not going the speed limit on the interstate. It's a mix of highway and in-town driving. We all know it's kind of a bullshit rating because most people don't care about in-town range, because chargers are everywhere, and most people are not going to even fully use an SR battery up in a day, then charge at home overnight and go on about their business. We only care about range when we go on a road trip, and Ford should know this, so right where they put the government mandated number, they should also state that and SR battery is only capable of getting 196 miles on a full charge when going 75 mph, oh and if you have to climb in elevation, reduce that a bit.

If you think you're right, and all SRs are incapable of meeting the EPA range, sue Ford. You shouldn't have any issue getting a lawyer to take up that case, they would make millions on that class action. If you can't find a lawyer that would take up such an easy case, then you have to face the fact that either all lawyers are in Ford's pocket, or you might just be wrong about things.

If your observation is that a 90% charge is only getting 80 miles of range at 65mph and you're not pulling a trailer, something is wrong or you're driving in to hurricane force winds. If the service department can't figure out why you're only able to get half the range you should be, then move on to a better service department. Like, if your leg was broken and the first doctor you see says it's fine, do you just keep making him look at it more, or would you go find a competent doctor?

What I think is really the case here is you had a dealer misrepresent things to you, and you got in to something you didn't have adequate knowledge on. It's frustrating, and you're angry, but you're believing a dealership over published facts. Dealers have a reputation for being con men in both sales and service, and you're on here repeating what they told you like their word is gospel. Please stop spreading their lies. Instead stick to sharing your experience, it's a good warning to others that probably should get an ER, or hybrid, or stick to gas. If you don't get the buyback you might have to take the L and sell the truck for something that suits you better. Don't make a martyr of yourself to prove a point by having it towed to every charger, you already know Ford corporate won't care.

dajohn3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
I believe that the salesman told you what you're repeating now. I'm not here to call you a liar. What I am going to do is correct a straight falsehood. There's no such thing as a platinum trimmed lightning with a 98 kWh battery. If the salesman doesn't know that, there's nothing else I'm going to believe from them.

When you know something's wrong and the service people say they can't find anything, I assume the service person is inept. Not that the EPA rating of the truck is misrepresented. If it is, then sue Ford, it would be a slam dunk case if that were true. What I will ask is: do you know how EPA range is calculated? Because it's not going the speed limit on the interstate. It's a mix of highway and in-town driving. We all know it's kind of a bullshit rating because most people don't care about in-town range, because chargers are everywhere, and most people are not going to even fully use an SR battery up in a day, then charge at home overnight and go on about their business. We only care about range when we go on a road trip, and Ford should know this, so right where they put the government mandated number, they should also state that and SR battery is only capable of getting 196 miles on a full charge when going 75 mph, oh and if you have to climb in elevation, reduce that a bit.

If you think you're right, and all SRs are incapable of meeting the EPA range, sue Ford. You shouldn't have any issue getting a lawyer to take up that case, they would make millions on that class action. If you can't find a lawyer that would take up such an easy case, then you have to face the fact that either all lawyers are in Ford's pocket, or you might just be wrong about things.

If your observation is that a 90% charge is only getting 80 miles of range at 65mph and you're not pulling a trailer, something is wrong or you're driving in to hurricane force winds. If the service department can't figure out why you're only able to get half the range you should be, then move on to a better service department. Like, if your leg was broken and the first doctor you see says it's fine, do you just keep making him look at it more, or would you go find a competent doctor?

What I think is really the case here is you had a dealer misrepresent things to you, and you got in to something you didn't have adequate knowledge on. It's frustrating, and you're angry, but you're believing a dealership over published facts. Dealers have a reputation for being con men in both sales and service, and you're on here repeating what they told you like their word is gospel. Please stop spreading their lies. Instead stick to sharing your experience, it's a good warning to others that probably should get an ER, or hybrid, or stick to gas. If you don't get the buyback you might have to take the L and sell the truck for something that suits you better. Don't make a martyr of yourself to prove a point by having it towed to every charger, you already know Ford corporate won't care.
It really sounds like you work for Ford. Getting a lawyer immediately when you are not letting Ford go through all of their procedures before making a case to a lawyer is premature. I would be happy if my ford could go 196 miles at 75 mph. The most that I have gotten is 144 miles at the freeway speed limit averaging from 60 to 80 mph. I made it 196 miles at 60 mph on cruise control and never driving above 60 during that trip. Now the only one trying to spread lies is you by telling everyone that you had no problems while driving 3300 kilometers on two different long trips because you are looking at 15 times of charging to 90 percent at around an hour each time and waiting for a charger some of the time. Or maybe you have the extended range battery and are happy with your results because you only had to charge 8 times on a long trip. The F150 lightning that I have is the most comfortable truck I have ever owned and I have owned a f150, a dodge ram, and a couple of Chevy's so I have had ample time with each manufacturers products. All I am presenting is that the 98KW battery pack is an undersized battery and cannot reach the range (at least mine can't) that Ford is trying to advertise. Placing blame on me for buying the vehicle and blaming the dealership when the true problem is with Ford undersizing the battery pack is a bit ridiculous. True range is what Ford needs to address and should upgrade their standard battery to 122 KW so people who use their trucks as trucks can do everything with their trucks (within reason) that a gas or diesel truck can do. Ford corporate will care when it affects their bottom line because the video will be posted online for the world to view before they buy. This will decrease the sale of the 98kw Lightning because everyone will be well informed about the trucks capabilities. You see, I really don't give a damn if Ford doesn't care but I care about the next guy or gal, like me, who expects to get the range that is stated. Oh yeah, I have a previous video that is being spliced together by a friend who will be posting the 196 mile drive to my European friends and family of 15 million viewers. I don't use lawyers to do my dirty work, I find my own way to get true justice.
Sponsored