• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters

azypather

First Name
Azy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Merc GLe 350, 2018 VW Golf SE, 2023 F150 - L
Occupation
IT Consultant
Got mine on Friday 9/13. 18 months later I have yet to use a public charger.
Sponsored

fvineyard

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER, 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5
Occupation
IT Manager
Glad to see these are shipping again for my friends here :) New charging options are always a good thing!

mark R

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
professor
Saw posted at https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...dering-is-extended-and-ev-sales-are-up.38561/

News from Jake Bley at Ford's Model E Comms team:

First, we have resumed shipping Fast Charging Adapters (NACS) to our customers that have been patiently waiting. And we’ve extended the timeframe for Mach-E, Lightning and E-Transit owners to request one (complimentary) until the end of September. Customers who have an adapter reserved can check their reservation status, which continues to be updated and provide an estimated delivery for their adapters.​
HOW do we (owners) check the status of our charging adaptors? Mark

MTBAZ

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Best way to get an idea is know your order number and watch this thread. When you see notices of numbers close to yours... keep an eye out for it. Also they are shipping via FedEx. If you don't have a FedEx account, create one and you may be notified by FedEx.

Sponsored
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Self Employed
Best way to get an idea is know your order number and watch this thread. When you see notices of numbers close to yours... keep an eye out for it. Also they are shipping via FedEx. If you don't have a FedEx account, create one and you may be notified by FedEx.
Just received this email update from Ford Canada Adapter Reservations. So much for delivery based on order number! [email protected]

No Canadian orders have been fulfilled as yet.

Our latest information is that we will be receiving our first Adapters in late October, at which point they will be sent out First Come First Served based on your order date.

You will receive an email with expected date and time of delivery when your Adapter is shipped via Purolator Ground Service from our warehouse facility in Brantford, Ontario.

bak

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning xlt
I was # 014440 and mine was just delivered

MTBAZ

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Yes Canada is the odd one out on this one as noted earlier in this thread. But I'm sure you will read here first that Units are shipping to Canada, and you can track the order numbers once they start.

The one thing that is noted here is they are holding to first come first served.

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self Employed
Yes Canada is the odd one out on this one as noted earlier in this thread. But I'm sure you will read here first that Units are shipping to Canada, and you can track the order numbers once they start.

The one thing that is noted here is they are holding to first come first served.
They are Definitely NOT HOLDING TO FIRST COME FIRST SERVED as I am FAE:90013622, unless I missed something that is before 014440. Ford shouldn't make the statement FIRST COME FIRST SERVED Based on RESERVATION if it does not apply to everyone. I get it they are free. They did the same crap with reserving and ordering the truck. Don't make statements if your not going to live up to such statements!!!

Mach Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E, 2024 XLT
Occupation
Bum
#16567 has just shown up today. The status message on Ford's website still says "currently in production." Well, they haven't over-promised in this case.

Sponsored
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self Employed
#16567 has just shown up today. The status message on Ford's website still says "currently in production." Well, they haven't over-promised in this case.
Just received a voicemail message from Ford adapters Canada. They said Canadian adapters wont' ship until the end of October in the order they were reserved. Wow!!!!

RichB-HTX

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
Mine arrived today. I placed my order on 2/29.

Last edited by a moderator:

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
16883 and 17009 delivered today. No recent email indicating that it was even on the way.
Thank you for the useful post! :wink:

I sincerely appreciate you including the order numbers.
Sponsored