First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Got mine about 10 last night. Will let it slide.

jamelski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Lariat
when it came out this has to be a joke and a real truck was behind it but nope this came to the masses and people buy it 😂🗑🤡

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Really?? I would have kept my Reservation had I known Tesla would still have my $100 deposit 😡
Oh- I've got two reservations. I'll get the $200 back in a few months. Just letting it ride for now.

I'd be driving one if I hadn't gone head first with Ford for the same price. It fits my needs for a "truck". It has better battery technology, it has better hardware and software overall. I wouldn't worry about being stranded from a second battery module failure. I wouldn't have spent another $6K putting a decent stereo in it. I would be supporting Elon vs Farley and Ford.

Last edited:

ZheWiz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat ER. Less Tech than CT 😘
Occupation
Database developer
I had two reservations, axed one when I bought the Lightning. Probably axe the other one soon too. It's *still* too expensive. I paid under $60K for my Lariat, and it still feels like a better deal to me. Plus, the CT needs a version 2.0 before it's really ready. The tech is great, I miss the Tesla interface and software, but I love my Lightning.

Reactions: GDN

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
What doesn't this version have compared to the Foundation series? I can't find a comparison of the models.

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
What doesn't this version have compared to the Foundation series? I can't find a comparison of the models.
I think overall it's the same truck, no Foundation badging, no Home Kit included, no Light Bar included. The first edition included the bigger wheels and white interior by default.
Sponsored