First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Carpenter
Bought my Juice box a month after I bought my Lightning. My travel charger crapped out, and I bought the JB new on eBay for about $230. It has worked flawlessly from day one. I don't have wifi, so connectivity for me isn't an issue. I use the Ford app to set charging still
Sponsored

Al_V

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
It looks like there may be a free app solution for residential users from Tridens Technology:

https://tridenstechnology.com/enel-x-way-migration/

Reddit Link
Sounded very promising, but no luck so far.
I followed your first link, made an account, but when I click on free web app for residential customers , I get a blank page with: "No results found. Please refine your search criteria."

On the Reddit link: Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/evcharging.

Al_V

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Should be fixed now! I suck at Discord, but our mods have fixed it ;)
Yes it is, thanks!

I just tried it out, and it seems like it's not quite ready for prime time yet - I couldn't see any way to officially add our working JuiceBox to it - and had trouble registering.
I registered, but no luck getting the free web app.

Al_V

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bought my Juice box a month after I bought my Lightning. My travel charger crapped out, and I bought the JB new on eBay for about $230. It has worked flawlessly from day one. I don't have wifi, so connectivity for me isn't an issue. I use the Ford app to set charging still
The travel charger should be covered by your 36 month warranty.
And, your JB should still work fine the way you are using it.

OP
OP
RickLightning

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X

scoobybri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT w/Max Tow and TT Packs
I think that Enel X may have purposely bricked my charger. I have a 2018 Juicebox 40 (Has eMotorworx as the brand) that has worked great for years. It was connected to Enel X via wifi. The unit was charging my Lightning when the press release came out. When I unplugged, suddenly, it's beeping like crazy. When I plugged it back in to the truck, it would not charge. I shut off the breaker and let it sit for a few minutes. Turned it back on and it still has the alarms on and will not charge. Seems VERY coincidental that as soon as they send the release saying they are out of business and will immediately no longer support any of their products, my Wi-Fi connected Juicebox suddenly bricks. They know there is zero recourse for me and bricking my charger relieves them of any long term liabilities due to its use. If you have a working Juicebox that is not online ATM, I would keep it that way.
Sponsored