• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
You got a lot more detail and a solid date. Congrats!
The "estimated" delivery date is currently 7/29 through 8/4. They're going to have to load it on a TGV train to get it here by 8/4. I expect slippage to continue with the delivery date especially since it is still sitting at the ramp.
Sponsored

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Incredibly ticked. I was one of the very first, if not the first, reservation holders. Delivery date has slipped yet again to 8/12/2022 - 8/18/2022. So much for taking the boys camping in it before school starts back up. So long sales tax credit from the Escape. Likely going to say so long to the financing I'd locked in too.

The folks who had their trucks built in April and May should have them in their driveway now. They're delivering trucks built in July. Why is this so hard for Ford? Why are they not even sending apology e-mails or providing an explanation?

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model Y Performance
Well I’m an idiot. I clicked the wrong VIN on the tracker. My rail car is at least empty though so hopefully soon enough.

Any movement on yours? I think we were both on the same railcar. My delivery date also updated to 8-2 to 8-6

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
The Ford backdoor tracker on my Lightning has updated the delivery window to between 8/12 and 8/18 now. @TaxmanHog apparently no TGV train for my Lightning.

Sponsored

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Accountant
@TaxmanHog, any correlation you’ve seen between folks with missing features in FordPass and shipping delays? I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone mention having just “Wi-Fi Hotspot” ship out. Could just be grasping at straws. VVR did say it was released, but I know we’ve also seen trucks ship out only to return to the factory.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog, any correlation you’ve seen between folks with missing features in FordPass and shipping delays? I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone mention having just “Wi-Fi Hotspot” ship out. Could just be grasping at straws. VVR did say it was released, but I know we’ve also seen trucks ship out only to return to the factory.
My pending request to connect to my soon to be truck still only shows wifi hot spot as the only feature, no scales or smart hitch showing in the app, and my window stick has not deleted those features as of this mornings review. We've seen this go either way, some show some do not, I suspect it will all come together once the final PDI flash is done and I'm able to push the ACCEPT button in person when I do the test drive this week.

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Accountant
My pending request to connect to my soon to be truck still only shows wifi hot spot as the only feature, no scales or smart hitch showing in the app, and my window stick has not deleted those features as of this mornings review. We've seen this go either way, some show some do not, I suspect it will all come together once the final PDI flash is done and I'm able to push the ACCEPT button in person when I do the test drive this week.
Figured it was straws!

Congrats on the impending delivery! Think Ford needs to throw in an additional 10 kWH of capacity in your truck for your efforts 😄

Sponsored

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model Y Performance
Nothing unfortunately. My ETA hasn’t changed either which is weird considering that your dealer is probably closer to the rail yard than mine.
It was the same railcar. The truck is at the rail yard and is now awaiting transport to dealer! Mine is only a short 15-20 mins away unlike yours though. Will see how long it takes haha.

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
@Sam James, sorry to disappoint, but mine shipped out with just "Wi-Fi Hotspot". It even shipped out with "Activation Pending".