EVfuture

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning mach e
Occupation
business
did your truck make it out of ramp Area 51? How long was it there? Thx
Yes I already picked it up. If you look at my posts you’ll see my time frame. I was posting progress here. Anyway, it was about 3 weeks from ramp 51 till delivery
Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
It’s been a crazy 24 hours. Going from Ford telling me yesterday that it was sitting in “Area 51” and delivery was scheduled for 23 September and then an email this morning saying it was shipped today and then the dealership calling me this afternoon saying it was delivered!!! WTF!
Thank you Lexington Park Ford! MSRP and a professional process. I couldn’t be happier!!

1661572233318.jpeg
The red looks red, very nice truck. Congrats!

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
It’s been a crazy 24 hours. Going from Ford telling me yesterday that it was sitting in “Area 51” and delivery was scheduled for 23 September and then an email this morning saying it was shipped today and then the dealership calling me this afternoon saying it was delivered!!! WTF!
Thank you Lexington Park Ford! MSRP and a professional process. I couldn’t be happier!!

1661572233318.jpeg
Damn I'm good...

Sponsored

O’Majestic1’slightnigF150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
Hi smart 7/11 people. Is it unreasonable to expect the dealership to remove the factory provided driver, install the antennae, and update the software to the most current version during PDI? How do you know what version the truck is on and what’s the most current VXXX.xxx pushed? Not having worked with the display yet what’s the magic required to find the current version on the truck? I should get my truck next week.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Hi smart 7/11 people. Is it unreasonable to expect the dealership to remove the factory provided driver, install the antennae, and update the software to the most current version during PDI? How do you know what version the truck is on and what’s the most current VXXX.xxx pushed? Not having worked with the display yet what’s the magic required to find the current version on the truck? I should get my truck next week.
I’m on 3.1.0 according to my Ford app.

Vehicle Tab
Features & Settings
Software updates
Recent changes
Select the most recent date for update details

krusshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2016 Ram 1500
I feel like the kid in gym class still running the mile while the rest of the class finished long ago and waits….

Still no factory photo but the train is getting closer and closer. My railcar departed a yard somewhere in the Atlanta area this afternoon. The ETA to the final destination has moved up to Aug. 31 at 2:00 AM. So fingers crossed maybe next week 🤞.

Yes that’s right, three days to go 250 odd miles ☹

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
I feel like the kid in gym class still running the mile while the rest of the class finished long ago and waits….

Still no factory photo but the train is getting closer and closer. My railcar departed a yard somewhere in the Atlanta area this afternoon. The ETA to the final destination has moved up to Aug. 31 at 2:00 AM. So fingers crossed maybe next week 🤞.
I was that kid, working my ass off to finish. Then about 3/4 of the way that one asshole who literally walks past me as I’m hiding and puffing through my jog

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Service Manager
I feel like the kid in gym class still running the mile while the rest of the class finished long ago and waits....
Don't worry.... as soon as you reach the finish line we will all be there to point and laugh at you.... no nerd left behind...

Sponsored

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Service Manager
They will not update anything...unless of course.. You know a guy...

krusshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2016 Ram 1500
There’s just no rhyme or reason…at least that I can see. Guy in NJ posted in Facebook group that he had an 8/8 build date and picked his truck up today. I’m 7/26 build date 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning

Yes that’s right, three days to go 250 odd miles ☹
Don’t worry delivery may not be the actual finish line. I’m still “pending activation“ for everything except the blue oval charging network.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
There’s just no rhyme or reason…at least that I can see. Guy in NJ posted in Facebook group that he had an 8/8 build date and picked his truck up today. I’m 7/26 build date 🤷🏻‍♂️
@Mack5270 Truck landed in NY on the 24th of August, also an 8/8 build!
Sponsored