• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Constructively Placed means held on a side or hold track because the industry has no capacity or is unable to accept the car at their industry or team track.
Does that typically mean that its train ride is over and will convoy the rest of the way? or could still be waiting for another train to take it further on?
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Does that typically mean that its train ride is over and will convoy the rest of the way? or could still be waiting for another train to take it further on?
Waiting to be lined up to the ramp spur, off loaded and moved to staging lot to wait for CONVOY truck to move it to your dealership.

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Got it today. It’s great but would be nice if the mirrors tilted down while in reverse. Would also like to have the doors lock automatically a few seconds after I walk away from the truck. These are a couple of things I was used to in my Tesla. also, I just came back to the truck after being gone for a few minutes, and I seem to have left the dome light on. It did not turn off by itself even though I locked the doors.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group D526D222-61D0-4ADA-A3DE-58EA5FA5C645

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I broke down and called BNSF. The guy was super helpfull. He said he could not give me specifics but he said my rail car was due in San Diego on 10/6. He said it is late due to blockage and he said it should be here in the next few days. It's on its way. Hope this helps others.

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
I think at this point I might let my order go to the dealer. Trade in values are way down and not sure I can justify spending 2x over the zr2 I just got. I’ll see what the dealer will offer but all this waiting cost thousands. Had offer for my other car at 18k and the most recent quotes were down around 12k.

Looks like sales of slightly used Lightnings are also down and edmunds trade in value is way down.

Sponsored

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Waiting to be lined up to the ramp spur, off loaded and moved to staging lot to wait for CONVOY truck to move it to your dealership.
Awesome, thanks for your help. CSX now says that the rail car is empty so I guess I am just one truck ride away.

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
I broke down and called BNSF. The guy was super helpfull. He said he could not give me specifics but he said my rail car was due in San Diego on 10/6. He said it is late due to blockage and he said it should be here in the next few days. It's on its way. Hope this helps others.
I didn't see if you posted this earlier, but do you happen to have your railcar # available?

Sponsored

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I just got my latest date bump over night... but is it weird that I'm happy about it?!? It was only a 3-day bump. From 10/12 - 10/18 now it's 10/15 - 10/21.

They have beaten so much hope out of me that I'm now happy I got bumped 3 days. This is some form of cruel patience boot camp that is re-calibrating my expectations and patience!
Welp... here we go again. Bumped, now 10/27 to 11/2.

badger_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat / 2021 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Network Engineer
Welp... here we go again. Bumped, now 10/27 to 11/2.
Are you at least getting any information from your dealer? Seriously, why even put a window on the page if you're just going to push it out with zero explanation. When I ordered my wife's Tesla, during all this COVID/chip nonsense, within a week of clicking the button, I was told I would get it at the end of July. Sure enough, it was delivered to my house July 28th after a 3 day delay at the rail yard where I was texted that their normal delivery got held up because of a driver issue. It's not that hard to keep customers informed.

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Just received this morning:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group d72173804f75c3ea1fb715d49b006834
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 010981a99b62309e5a7fff1d7e9135c7
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group bd2274128c56754816a6db9ff4acc62f
THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE OF YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
Dear Ed Rudy,

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 F-150 Lightning LARIAT is delivered to Koons Woodbridge Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of September 30, 2022, and October 6, 2022, has been updated to between November 7, 2022, and November 13, 2022.

Your dealer will contact you to arrange the delivery and pickup details regarding your new vehicle.

Thank you.​

It looks like something is terribly wrong with my order, perhaps it was shipped without chips? I really don't know. The dealer has been unable to give me any additional information. I think at this point I may just cancel this order and wait a few more years when they are available at dealers without ordering.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Are you at least getting any information from your dealer? Seriously, why even put a window on the page if you're just going to push it out with zero explanation. When I ordered my wife's Tesla, during all this COVID/chip nonsense, within a week of clicking the button, I was told I would get it at the end of July. Sure enough, it was delivered to my house July 28th after a 3 day delay at the rail yard where I was texted that their normal delivery got held up because of a driver issue. It's not that hard to keep customers informed.
Dealer is responsive but just says the same thing. "They have no information, it will get here when it gets here. That is just how it works"