✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
So I moved to "built" but chat just told me I'm still in "chip hold" status???o_O
Sponsored

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I feel like I want to call ford for more details but what's the point... it won't change anything.

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
@TaxmanHog do you know if Ford updates the trackers as things get completed or just once a day? Or some other cadence?

Sponsored

georgepearkes

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Been a busy week and just checked my ETA for the first time in a few days. ETA has slipped from 9/10-9/16 to 9/27-10/3 despite being shipped and having a railcar assigned already. Will try and figure out what's going on today with Ford chat. As far as I can tell I never went in to microchip hold, was definitely in Shipped before those started cropping up.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I showed shipped yesterday but when trying to do the Rail tracing for Canadian Northern Railways it tells me my Rail car ( number provided from dealer and same number from Ford chat ) is empty and has been released by the customer BNSF in Portland, OR on May 8th.

Strikes me as odd for a rail that needs to go from Michigan to Wisconsin!

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
Chat from a few mins ago. Hopefully they are done with the chip holds.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220909-084327_Chrome

Sponsored

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
Been a busy week and just checked my ETA for the first time in a few days. ETA has slipped from 9/10-9/16 to 9/27-10/3 despite being shipped and having a railcar assigned already. Will try and figure out what's going on today with Ford chat. As far as I can tell I never went in to microchip hold, was definitely in Shipped before those started cropping up.
Have you been tracking your rail car? It's possible it's been shipped already and waiting for a car hauler.

hihosilver

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat - SR - Oxford White - MaxTow
Tracking the railcar that Ford gave me indicates that it is down in Perryville, MD as of 3:30 AM. I think that's going to be past the Wilmington, DE stop where it should have been unloaded. I don't know how to track it now but I'm hoping there is a carrier ready to go.

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X7, F-150 Lightning, Kia EV6
I showed shipped yesterday but when trying to do the Rail tracing for Canadian Northern Railways it tells me my Rail car ( number provided from dealer and same number from Ford chat ) is empty and has been released by the customer BNSF in Portland, OR on May 8th.

Strikes me as odd for a rail that needs to go from Michigan to Wisconsin!
I tried my rail car number too and it says it was released June 2 in Arizona... makes me think they recycle car numbers and that's still tracking the previous delivery

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I tried my rail car number too and it says it was released June 2 in Arizona... makes me think they recycle car numbers and that's still tracking the previous delivery
That's my guess to, but you just would think this information would be a little more accurate / up to date in the year 2022!

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X7, F-150 Lightning, Kia EV6
I was crazy surprised we couldn't track it like a UPS shipment. I tried after I was built one more time to active my fordpass but was denied again wah wah
Sponsored