• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/28/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

aloha8082310

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat Ext Range
Occupation
Self Employed
I'm days away from delivery. In approx 6 days it made its way from Dearborn, MI to CA. That's LIGHTNING quick! I finally got delivery estimates today, 2 different ones, depending on which site I look at, but it's about to get real! Now just to find the time to spare a half of a day to go do the deed.
My truck (Lariat 511A) was on the lot today in SoCal when the ETA was next week! Did not have a chance to speak with my salesperson about the $7500 retail incentive (different from the Tax Credit). Anyone get more info on that?

Stonetrap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2012 Challenger
My truck (Lariat 511A) was on the lot today in SoCal when the ETA was next week! Did not have a chance to speak with my salesperson about the $7500 retail incentive (different from the Tax Credit). Anyone get more info on that?
Please keep us updated how it goes for you! I have both a SR and ER ordered, was fairly sure I was keeping the 511A before, but will definitely do that if this applies to our orders

Stalemate

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Mustang, 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Utility Electrician
My Lariat is on it's way so I went into the dealership this past weekend, they were able to give me the $7500. Before I went in I emailed them the image that was posted here. I'm not sure if they would have offered it or even known about it otherwise.

Sponsored

aloha8082310

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat Ext Range
Occupation
Self Employed
My Lariat is on it's way so I went into the dealership this past weekend, they were able to give me the $7500. Before I went in I emailed them the image that was posted here. I'm not sure if they would have offered it or even known about it otherwise.

aloha8082310

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat Ext Range
Occupation
Self Employed
My salesperson just texted me and said the $7,500 factory retail incentive will be applied to my purchase. Patience is a virtue! I have a feeling incentives will get deeper. But I feel like I’m getting a very fair deal I’m so super stoked to head to the delaer to finalize the purchase.

Some people may wait until Jan 2024 when the govn’t will allow the Fed tax credit at the time of purchase (vs. waiting to file their tax return).

Sponsored

FLThunder

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
Just wanted to say thank you for mentioning this - huge savings! More excited to take delivery now! For others, you can see the incentives here: https://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/f150-lightning/pricing-and-incentives/?intcmp=vhp-seconNav-io

Sneakypetie78

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
What are you measuring?
I'm actually not thebone who took the pic, the salesman did for me and texted me the pic. I needed to know exactly how high the bed is, because I have to be sure it fits in my garage under new cabinets I'm installing. I "may" have about 1.5" clearance. To be determined yet because I went by and saw it and measured it yesterday, and it was in a slope and my measurement said 58" at the rear, where his said 55 in the picture. (Different pic). Slope the truck is sitting on matters...

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/28/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 20231010_180809

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/28/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Resized_1000003701_572164663868191(1)

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/28/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 20231010_180917

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/28/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 20231010_180829

Katzeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning-ER Lariat
Oh so Jim Farley just hates me in particular then, neat 😭
Its not just you.

I've got an ER Lariat with bed liner and deployable running boards that is going nowhere fast.

I ordered in May, the original production date was 8.28. My actual In Production date was September 12th, My tare tags were fulfilled about a week later... and had radio silence since then. Today I've hit one month "in production" and have no information and no truck.

This is my first post, as I've been patient and lurking. And I get that there are issues and the strike doesn't help... but it's getting a little frustrating.

Sneakypetie78

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
Its not just you.

I've got an ER Lariat with bed liner and deployable running boards that is going nowhere fast.

I ordered in May, the original production date was 8.28. My actual In Production date was September 12th, My tare tags were fulfilled about a week later... and had radio silence since then. Today I've hit one month "in production" and have no information and no truck.

This is my first post, as I've been patient and lurking. And I get that there are issues and the strike doesn't help... but it's getting a little frustrating.
Keep your eyes open. They're shipping fast now. If it's out of the factory, I *think* it's out of uaw hands.

Mine shipped 1.5 weeks ago and made it from Detroit to CA in 6 days. That's QUICK!
Sponsored