• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

😡Second owners won't get free NACS adapter if first owner requested it already and it hasn't shipped😡

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
I ordered the Typhoon Pro adapter July 24th and I'm waiting for it to ship still. Not in a big rush, but I hear 3rd party is all the rage....and faster to ship :D
I ordered mine on 7/19. The email said 7-10 business days (so 9-12 calendar days?) until shipment. I just reached out to them this morning to check in, and they said mine will be going out early next week. So yours might be end of next week, or so. Just FYI.
Sponsored

OP
OP
transmutated

transmutated

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning XLT
I ordered mine on 7/19. The email said 7-10 business days (so 9-12 calendar days?) until shipment. I just reached out to them this morning to check in, and they said mine will be going out early next week. So yours might be end of next week, or so. Just FYI.
lol, I reached out this morning as well and they said the same thing to me. We’ll see I suppose. 🤞

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Since the confirmation shows up under my account and anyone else who bought a used truck where the previous owner requested the part, they will be REALLY disappointed to find out they will not be receiving the part.

I encourage all used owners to call Ford who are in the same position to request an escalation on the topic by calling this number which is available on your reservation page but pasted here for convenience:

👏 R 👏 I 👏 O 👏 T 👏
I traded in my first Lightning back in April after I requested my free adapter in February. It wasn't my plan to trade it in, but it happened. Ford customer service tried to cancel my first order, but they couldn't, they said I'll be getting 2. I can no longer track that first adapter as that VIN is no longer associated with my account. I did get that "your adapter is delayed" email for that first adapter last week.

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
What would be fair is for Ford to send two adapters, one to the person they have a contract with and one to the new owner.
Sadly what is fair is for Ford to figure out how to get their supplier to supply the dang adapters.

I was fortunate and got mine in the last batch and am thankful given the cluster this has become with Tesla.

Madtroniks

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Can someone confirm if Ford will sell their adapter for $230?

OP
OP
transmutated

transmutated

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning XLT
Can someone confirm if Ford will sell their adapter for $230?
When I had reached out to customer service and customer relations, they didn’t say how much the adapter would be. They just said it would be available to purchase in August.
Sponsored