• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
The cupholders look awesome. I was going down the rabbit hole in the Gen14 forum to see if I could add this to mine but I think since I have an XLT I am missing some of the connectors. I opted to get a $25 govee kit for the moment.
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? IMG_0697
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
The cupholders look awesome. I was going down the rabbit hole in the Gen14 forum to see if I could add this to mine but I think since I have an XLT I am missing some of the connectors. I opted to get a $25 govee kit for the moment.
IMG_0697.jpg
We hope you're loving being behind the wheel of your Lightning!

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
IMG_0697.jpg
What are you using for a phone mount? I have one that's pretty simple and non-damaging, but covers a small section of my air vent. When the AC blower is a bit anemic already, I don't like that. Yours looks positioned well.

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
What are you using for a phone mount? I have one that's pretty simple and non-damaging, but covers a small section of my air vent. When the AC blower is a bit anemic already, I don't like that. Yours looks positioned well.
I love my phone mount. I am using this one from Course Motorsports:

https://coursemotorsports.com/colle...-mount-ford-f-150-2021?variant=44623360786738

I have the magsafe head. It screws in under the plastic trim piece, very simple to install and very solid.

Sponsored

FLSpartan04

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning XLT ER
Excited for the week 1 to start up in earnest! Both these teams could be contenders for the playoff (unfortunately my Spartans will not likely be in the hunt).
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? IMG_8844
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? IMG_8846
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? IMG_8845

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
Installed a Dashcam this week... 3 channel Viofo A229 Pro. Was able to run all the wires up through the headliner for a nice clean install, hardwired to the fusebox on the passenger side.

Main unit behind the mirror, wires run up the same way as the mirror wires:
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? IMG_1363

Internal camera left of the mirror, main camera does not obstruct FOV:
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? IMG_1369

Rear camera, wires run up through headliner:
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? IMG_1368

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR, G8 GXP, TDI Rabbit
Installed a Dashcam this week... 3 channel Viofo A229 Pro. Was able to run all the wires up through the headliner for a nice clean install, hardwired to the fusebox on the passenger side.

Main unit behind the mirror, wires run up the same way as the mirror wires:
IMG_1363.jpg

Internal camera left of the mirror, main camera does not obstruct FOV:
IMG_1369.jpg

Rear camera, wires run up through headliner:
IMG_1368.jpg
Super clean install!

I've got a pair of Garmins for front and rear, but they don't connect to each other so between my Comma 3X wiring, and the USB Splitter for the cameras, my rear view mirror area is looking packed.

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
Super clean install!

I've got a pair of Garmins for front and rear, but they don't connect to each other so between my Comma 3X wiring, and the USB Splitter for the cameras, my rear view mirror area is looking packed.
Now see... why'd you have to go and do that? I didn't know what a Comma 3X was, so I looked it up, now I am going down another rabbit hole which will probably result in me spending more money :crackup:

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Now see... why'd you have to go and do that? I didn't know what a Comma 3X was, so I looked it up, now I am going down another rabbit hole which will probably result in me spending more money :crackup:
I love the Comma3x. I have thousands of miles of hands free driving on mine.