First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Flash, 00 Lightning
Occupation
Utilities
I was considering doing this but worried about mildew smell after a few leaks through my tonneau cover from heavy rains.
The bedbug is made from a life jacket- like material that is rated as water proof.

My brother has one on his Sierra. He keeps long-term items in totes because his tonneau cover leaks. But the part of his carpets that regularly gets wet has no smells, no discolorations, and no issues.

Even though it has ‘rug’ in the name- it is not fabric. It is like a a carpet made of plastic with plastic fibers that are split to make it soft. Look up actual reviews on forums- well worth it

I didn’t get the Berliner because I regularly haul furniture and find it a lot easier on the items. Even though they are wrapped in mover’s blanket- the bed rug makes it a lot easier.

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Even though they are wrapped in mover’s blanket- the bed rug makes it a lot easier.
Mover's blankets are alright for a while but they eventually get torn up, especially if you have a spray-in liner. I've gone through a bunch of them already. I wonder if I can just buy a piece of this bed rug to use when I want it, and roll it up when I don't.

00SVT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Flash, 00 Lightning
Occupation
Utilities
Mover's blankets are alright for a while but they eventually get torn up, especially if you have a spray-in liner. I've gone through a bunch of them already. I wonder if I can just buy a piece of this bed rug to use when I want it, and roll it up when I don't.
You can- they sell just the bottom. Problem is the material is so light- you got to use the Velcro to keep it from going airborne

So the Velcro prob would last too long. I agree about the mover’s blanket not working all that well.
Sponsored