Sponsored

20,000 Miles / 33,000 kms - quick review of my Ford Lightning experience!

thunderbayterry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, Mazda MX-30 EV
Occupation
IT
Havn't had a single problem! Love this truck. The only time I go to the dealer is when they want to do a software update (I guess not ALL of them can be done "Over the Air OTA").

Yup, thats it. I live in Thunder Bay, ON where its cold. I do NOT have a garage (my Lightning sleeps and charges in the elements outside). I do NOT baby this truck (I hunt off road, haul concrete blocks, tow a 20' cargo trailer, etc). My Ford Charge Station Pro works like a charm. I don't start charging until 11pm when electricity rates are 2.8 CENTS per kWh. A few times a year I drive to Minneapolis, MN (a 6 hour drive) and now that we can charge at Tesla Superchargers that experience is a BREEZE!

I just wanted to pop a post on here from someone (me) that is totally HAPPY and hasn't had a single problem. Thank you for reading my little post!
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Havn't had a single problem! Love this truck. The only time I go to the dealer is when they want to do a software update (I guess not ALL of them can be done "Over the Air OTA").

Yup, thats it. I live in Thunder Bay, ON where its cold. I do NOT have a garage (my Lightning sleeps and charges in the elements outside). I do NOT baby this truck (I hunt off road, haul concrete blocks, tow a 20' cargo trailer, etc). My Ford Charge Station Pro works like a charm. I don't start charging until 11pm when electricity rates are 2.8 CENTS per kWh. A few times a year I drive to Minneapolis, MN (a 6 hour drive) and now that we can charge at Tesla Superchargers that experience is a BREEZE!

I just wanted to pop a post on here from someone (me) that is totally HAPPY and hasn't had a single problem. Thank you for reading my little post!
That's awesome to hear, Terry! We'd love to see a pic!

Sponsored
OP
OP
thunderbayterry

thunderbayterry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, Mazda MX-30 EV
Occupation
IT
Is that "desk" a product you can link to or something you custom built?
Its just a TV Tray Table from Amazon!!! I am posting a pic instead of the link because I use Canadian Amazon - you'll use American Amazon - and they are different. Just search for one of these:

Ford F-150 Lightning 20,000 Miles / 33,000 kms - quick review of my Ford Lightning experience! tvtray

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Awesome to hear. I've only had one problem in 21 months - onboard charger failure. The truck has always been rock solid and reliable. Even when the charger failed, I was able to use DCFC for a couple of weeks until the part came in. Really happy after 21 months and 42,000km (26,000mi)

Still waiting for my NACs adapter. I'm guessing you bought the A2Z. Not urgent for me so I'll test the TSC network when they finally start showing up in Canada (not holding my breath).
Sponsored