Sponsored

20,000 Miles / 33,000 kms - quick review of my Ford Lightning experience!

thunderbayterry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, Mazda MX-30 EV
Occupation
IT
Havn't had a single problem! Love this truck. The only time I go to the dealer is when they want to do a software update (I guess not ALL of them can be done "Over the Air OTA").

Yup, thats it. I live in Thunder Bay, ON where its cold. I do NOT have a garage (my Lightning sleeps and charges in the elements outside). I do NOT baby this truck (I hunt off road, haul concrete blocks, tow a 20' cargo trailer, etc). My Ford Charge Station Pro works like a charm. I don't start charging until 11pm when electricity rates are 2.8 CENTS per kWh. A few times a year I drive to Minneapolis, MN (a 6 hour drive) and now that we can charge at Tesla Superchargers that experience is a BREEZE!

I just wanted to pop a post on here from someone (me) that is totally HAPPY and hasn't had a single problem. Thank you for reading my little post!
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Havn't had a single problem! Love this truck. The only time I go to the dealer is when they want to do a software update (I guess not ALL of them can be done "Over the Air OTA").

Yup, thats it. I live in Thunder Bay, ON where its cold. I do NOT have a garage (my Lightning sleeps and charges in the elements outside). I do NOT baby this truck (I hunt off road, haul concrete blocks, tow a 20' cargo trailer, etc). My Ford Charge Station Pro works like a charm. I don't start charging until 11pm when electricity rates are 2.8 CENTS per kWh. A few times a year I drive to Minneapolis, MN (a 6 hour drive) and now that we can charge at Tesla Superchargers that experience is a BREEZE!

I just wanted to pop a post on here from someone (me) that is totally HAPPY and hasn't had a single problem. Thank you for reading my little post!
That's awesome to hear, Terry! We'd love to see a pic!

Sponsored
OP
OP
thunderbayterry

thunderbayterry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, Mazda MX-30 EV
Occupation
IT
Is that "desk" a product you can link to or something you custom built?
Its just a TV Tray Table from Amazon!!! I am posting a pic instead of the link because I use Canadian Amazon - you'll use American Amazon - and they are different. Just search for one of these:

Ford F-150 Lightning 20,000 Miles / 33,000 kms - quick review of my Ford Lightning experience! tvtray
Sponsored