• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat - Parking Sensors

LightItUp008

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Hello! Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to see how I can assist you with this parking sensor concern.
I have had the rear passenger sensor light up too. After having my ford dealer keep it overnight I got a call saying we could not reproduce the problem and no codes are showing. We cleaned the sensors reset stuff.

Then the valet brings the truck home. I asked the valet if I could test the reverse sensor issue and he says sure. And there it was nothing anywhere near the sensors and them all lit up orange in the mid area red in the rear. So I had them take the vehicle back to the dealership after having the valet take a picture of the screen and the area surrounding the car.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have had the rear passenger sensor light up too. After having my ford dealer keep it overnight I got a call saying we could not reproduce the problem and no codes are showing. We cleaned the sensors reset stuff.

Then the valet brings the truck home. I asked the valet if I could test the reverse sensor issue and he says sure. And there it was nothing anywhere near the sensors and them all lit up orange in the mid area red in the rear. So I had them take the vehicle back to the dealership after having the valet take a picture of the screen and the area surrounding the car.
Good afternoon! I would be glad to help you out with the rear passenger sensor concern should you need further assistance. Just shoot us a private message with your VIN and dealer name/location, and I'll get right on it. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". Thank you!