• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
FLSpartan04

FLSpartan04

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning XLT ER
That's pretty awesome. How close is the blue to the blue in word 'lightning' on the side (picton blue)? I'm kind of a stickler for consistency.....
Ford F-150 Lightning 3D Printing Fun image

Sorry. Misread. Let me get a picture of it next the the lightning.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FLSpartan04

FLSpartan04

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning XLT ER
Sneak preview of my next project. It’s not quite ready to post models, but I am happy with the results. I burned through a lot of filament working through prototypes on this one. Anyway, it is a sliding bed divider. I originally bought the divider which hooks into the box link plates. I liked it, but it was a bit close to the tailgate, especially once I added the molle panels. The next set is pretty far back, so it isn’t as useful and only leaves a small area to the cab. So I designed up new brackets that connect where the box link plates where and spanned some linear guide rails with bearings to allow the divider to slide. In order to get the divider out if I need the full bed, I made the guide rail brackets quick release so I can quickly pull out the divider (and rails if needed). Still working out the toggle clamp solution. It is hard since there are so many drafts on the bed walls. I may end up seeing if I can clamp upwards. Anyway this site only let me upload a very short clip, but you should get the idea. When I finish, I will do a full write up for anyone who’d like to replicate. Also, if anyone has any good ideas for a travel stop on the rail, let me know!

Ford F-150 Lightning 3D Printing Fun IMG_8324

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT
Ive been searching for the right color for these for weeks now. I have some I printed in ABS that have held up for a few weeks in the Alabama heat. even gone through the car wash a few times and they're still holding up well. But will definitely be reprinting in this Pop Blue ASA when it comes in

Sponsored

palerob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT ER Lightning
Adding to the fun. I designed this the first week I had my truck. Just got around to posting it on Printables. So everyone that has their new Bambu printers with an AMS have at it.

Oh the Blue ABS filament is from about 12 years ago, PrintrBot blue, have not been able to find a close match in ABS anywhere. Afraid I will have to transition to PETG.

Hope others will like this as much as I do.

https://www.printables.com/model/931057-ford-lightning-ev-receiver-cover
Ford F-150 Lightning 3D Printing Fun {filename}

OP
OP
FLSpartan04

FLSpartan04

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning XLT ER
Adding to the fun. I designed this the first week I had my truck. Just got around to posting it on Printables. So everyone that has their new Bambu printers with an AMS have at it.

Oh the Blue ABS filament is from about 12 years ago, PrintrBot blue, have not been able to find a close match in ABS anywhere. Afraid I will have to transition to PETG.

Hope others will like this as much as I do.

https://www.printables.com/model/931057-ford-lightning-ev-receiver-cover
Ford F-150 Lightning 3D Printing Fun {filename}
Perfect for an AMS system. I may try it. Mine has been busy printing for the two weeks I’ve had it. I’ll try to sneak this in at one point!