First Name
Tom / TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat black
Occupation
Retired
Bought ‘23 Lariat in L.A. Drove to Boston and back in six days returning with a small inboard boat. Fifteen trips deep into Idaho, and several full length of CA round trips.
A lot of EA! but all solar at home.
Should come with a label: Must be an EV enthusiast to enjoy if you like to - or have to - drive A LOT.
Smart Cap on the back, Open Road roof top tent on top, Doberman and German Shepherd in the back. Rear seats removed, Dometic drawer refrigerator in place of “40”/60 seat.

Ford F-150 Lightning 70k mi in 18 months, lots of trailering too IMG_3884

Ford F-150 Lightning 70k mi in 18 months, lots of trailering too IMG_3893

Ford F-150 Lightning 70k mi in 18 months, lots of trailering too IMG_3965

Ford F-150 Lightning 70k mi in 18 months, lots of trailering too IMG_3977
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Bought ‘23 Lariat in L.A. Drove to Boston and back in six days returning with a small inboard boat. Fifteen trips deep into Idaho, and several full length of CA round trips.
Should come with a label: Must be an EV enthusiast to enjoy if you like to - or have to - drive A LOT.
Smart Cap on the back, Open Road roof top tent on top, Doberman and German Shepherd in the back. Rear seats removed, Dometic drawer refrigerator in place of “40”/60 seat.

IMG_3884.jpeg

IMG_3893.jpeg

IMG_3965.jpeg

IMG_3977.jpeg
That's such a gorgeous F-150 Lightning, Tom! Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP

TRCarr

First Name
Tom / TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat black
Occupation
Retired
That's such a gorgeous F-150 Lightning, Tom! Thanks for sharing.
[/

IMG_3884.jpeg

IMG_3893.jpeg

IMG_3965.jpeg

IMG_3977.jpeg

[/that’s not me in the pic]

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
with 49,00 miles, I just today had my first and only trip to my dealer, thus far, for a 50,000 mile 'checkup'... $44.32

nothing to do, other than a tire rotation... brake pads are just fine. Everything is just fine.
I declined all recall and customer satisfaction updates.

Reactions: N87

N87

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 FL
Occupation
Engineer
Just confirms that I have made a right choice buying the truck. Thank you for posing it. Oh and nice puppies :)

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
I bought my lightning in LA and drove it back home to Michigan. 4 days and I think 12 total charges. A couple were free at the hotels I stayed at which was nice. I think it’s a great road trip vehicle especially with BC. I drive back and forth to LA a few times a year for work. 3 months and it’s the best truck I’ve ever owned. Most charging was Tesla. Found them to be more reliable as well as cheaper than EA.
Sponsored