• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

A simple "Thank you!"

pullinggs

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Pulled into an EA charger in Truckee today. Three of four were working, the spacing was tight, and there was a queue. Over the next 30 minutes I witnessed kindness and cordiality between perfect strangers. Pleasant and polite discussion. People sharing where they could, and graciously awaiting their turn.

I wish I wasn't so surprised by simple civility, but it made an impression. I'm sure there's an EV driver out there with a stick up their you-know-what but, at least in Truckee today, they were nowhere to be found.

Thanks to all y'all.
Sponsored

Larryumo

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Pulled into an EA charger in Truckee today. Three of four were working, the spacing was tight, and there was a queue. Over the next 30 minutes I witnessed kindness and cordiality between perfect strangers. Pleasant and polite discussion. People sharing where they could, and graciously awaiting their turn.

I wish I wasn't so surprised by simple civility, but it made an impression. I'm sure there's an EV driver out there with a stick up their you-know-what but, at least in Truckee today, they were nowhere to be found.

Thanks to all y'all.
I have no proof - just a feeling - those that buy an EV have different view of the world and their fellow humans; not to mention their fellow earthlings of whatever type.

MaintGrl

First Name
Marsha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Lightning, Anti-Matter Blue SR (311a)
Occupation
Retired CWEA Grade 3 Maintenance Technician

Thanks to all y'all.
So glad to hear coming from another Californian. I think up there there is a different class of EV driver...
Sponsored