Sponsored

Hey @TaxmanHog - do you have a Venmo? Would like to send you a modest tip for all of your help.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow & 2024 Harley-Davidson Road Glide CVO-ST
Occupation
Retired
Thanks to all for the kind thoughts and considerations.

No tips, needed but I do think the idea of helping the independent developer of the order track app is a great idea, the app along with Fords public facing trackers makes it a breeze each morning.

No funds need be sent my way, the reward is the community knowledge sharing from many experienced EV enthusiasts help the rest of us newbies (present company included) find our way.

If I were to receive funds, it would be reportable miscellaneous income, though I'm retired and not under the usual microscope active duty "Service" staff are, I still maintain my Enrolled Agent (Collection issues only) status, not practicing (working) since I am really enjoying being retired.
Sponsored

Last edited:

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
could fall under a gift and not need reported?

LSP

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Audi e-Tron

No tips, needed but I do think the idea of helping the independent developer of the order track app is a great idea, the app along with Fords public facing trackers makes it a breeze each morning.

No funds need be sent my way, the reward is the community knowledge sharing from many experienced EV enthusiasts help the rest of us newbies (present company included) find our way.

If I were to receive funds, it would be reportable miscellaneous income, though I'm retired and not under the usual microscope active duty "Service" staff are, I still maintain my Enrolled Agent (Collection issues only) status, not practicing (working) since I am really enjoying being retired.
Thanks for all you’ve done and continue to do. It’s made my Lightning acquisition experience much more enjoyable and transparent than it otherwise would have been.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER

If there is anyone I'd like to read a review of the Lightning on, I'd read yours. Well I read them all but I would also read yours lol. Grats on the delivery.
Sponsored