A2Z Shipping times

TNVolFan

First Name
RG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT Stanard Range
Does anyone have an idea how long it is taking to receive the A2Z adapter once ordered?
Sponsored

bub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Plat
They advertise

"Delivery: Through February and March as order volumes are important (around 15-20 business days)."

Which must be outdated.

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Does anyone have an idea how long it is taking to receive the A2Z adapter once ordered?
They have a bit of a backlog I think. If you chat or email their customer service they’ll let you know, as they’ve been very responsive to questions. I preordered in early Jan and mine is set to arrive tomorrow.

GBO!!!

Edit: cause you know Zuckerberg is listening, I posted this and opened Facebook only to find an A2z ad with this in the comments...
Ford F-150 Lightning A2Z Shipping times 1000235188

Last edited:

Schroederhc1

First Name
Cordell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER, 1990 911 Targa
Occupation
Self Employed
Mine was 10 business days. I bugged them by email because they advertised same-day shipping.

djwildstar

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER, 2023 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Information Security
I wouldn't trust their stated ship times. If I had to guess, as of right now:
  • Their backlog seems to be 2 months or more, so if you order today, I'd expect that you would get the adapter sometime in May. This is still better than Ford (if you reserve today, you're looking at August delivery), but a far cry from their advertised 2-3 week ship time.
  • They seem to be prioritizing people who complain about shipping time; I would be interested in hearing from folks who ordered the adapter and did not call or email the company to complain about shipping.
I ordered on January 6th, and the invoice I got that day stated 10 to 15 business days (in other words, 2-3 weeks) to ship. It still hadn't shipped as of the end of February (8 weeks later), with no communication from them regarding the delay.

I wrote them on March 1st, and got a reply at the end of the day that they'd had an unexpectedly high order volume and changes in their production, so expected to ship my unit next week. The order did ship on May 4th (Tuesday of the week following their email) and appears to be on track for delivery tomorrow.

Sponsored

jimallen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER; 2021 F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
I ordered January 20, called to check last week. Shipped March 4, UPS says it will be delivered tomorrow. Based on several responses here, it appears they just received an incoming shipment of adapters at the end of last week/start of this week and pushed them out to customers this week.

Reactions: dww

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
My Ford adapter is scheduled to arrive in June. Status quo until then. Superchargers would be nice but I'm managing on the CCS infrastructure for now. It sounds like A2Z wouldn't be any faster either.

A2ZEV

Gold Sponsor
First Name
A2Z EV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning & Ford Mach
Occupation
EVSE
Dear customers,

We want to provide clarification and reassure you about the current order processing timeline. Contrary to the belief that the backlog is 2 months, we've been successfully dispatching orders placed around January since last week. By next week, all February orders are expected to be completed and shipped, followed by March orders the week after. All November and December orders have been shipped and delivered.

Currently, our lead time is approximately 2 to 3 weeks, with a focus on expediting processing. While January orders experienced longer processing times, we are now shipping daily and operating at maximum capacity to minimize wait times.

Since last Thursday, we've been inundated with orders and calls due to an exceptionally high demand for the Typhoon Plug. This plug enables the immediate use of Tesla Superchargers.

It's important to note that we are currently the sole company shipping these adapters. Our commitment to quality, safety, and reliability means we prioritize correctness over speed, and we sincerely appreciate your patience during this time. By the end of March, with stabilized inventory, we anticipate orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

- A2Z EV

ElKay55

First Name
Lon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER, Max Tow, Iconic Silver
Occupation
Residential Contractor
Hi A2Z EV
glad to hear, thanks for communicating and setting the time frames we can expect...keep up the good work
be a hero not a failure...we are counting on you

A2ZEV

Gold Sponsor
First Name
A2Z EV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning & Ford Mach
Occupation
EVSE
Hi A2Z EV
glad to hear, thanks for communicating and setting the time frames we can expect...keep up the good work
be a hero not a failure...we are counting on you
🫡

Tom Jensen

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning 2023
Occupation
Attorney
I ordered mine on Feb 15 and received it today. So, roughly three weeks in my case. Not too bad given the circumstances. I suspect it has been pretty crazy at A2Z.
Sponsored