• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Added OEM lighted running board to PRO via factory pigtail forward of the rear wheels and need to activate light in Forscan

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
I used some extra silicone, this stuff, a couple drops on each end and in the middle. Didn't trust just the adhesive.

Loctite 908570 2.7 oz Tub Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant, Single Tube https://a.co/d/iDFHx0Z
That is the same stuff I ordered.
Sponsored

abel408

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
Has anyone figured out how to activate the connector on trucks that do not have the tow technology package? I have the connector, but there is no 12v going through it.

Nftypjs

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f-150 lightning pro
Also, for those that have done this, can you show a pic or two of the location of the pigtails where we can access the lighting?

turbobeast

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Pro
Occupation
IT
Has anyone figured this out yet for a '22 Lightning Pro without the Tow Package? Trying to install the F150Leds.com Running Board LED kit, but we can't seem to find the correct wire to tap into. I tried using the pigtail and hooking them up on the existing plug under the truck, but that seems inactive. So far in the harness in the kick panel we have tried the Grey with Violet stripe and Brown With Green stripe. When using either one of those wires the LED's just flash with the unlocking and locking of the doors. They are on for less than a second. Thanks for any input.
Sponsored