• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

AMAZON ALEXA NOT RECOGNIZING SIGN IN

Kebo901

First Name
Marquis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford f150 lightening
Occupation
Dod
So I have a ford f150 lightening 2023 version with sync 4. I have attempted to sign into the amazon alexa app in my car so I can access my premium connected services. However, when I tap get started, it sends me to go sign in and when I do that and get the registration is successful message on my phone, it doesn’t register to my sync 4 and it just remains on the screen as if it hasn’t connected to the internet to receive the update that I have signed in. Has anyone experienced anything like this? What did you do to fix it because ford has no idea
Sponsored

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
I have a 2022. I experienced this after an update. It took several updates until it was fixed. If you search the forum there should be conversations about this issue from August 2022.

I cannot recall which update caused the issue.

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
You lost me at why you would ever want Amazon Alexa to run in your truck. :) . I remember the day they let us remove that icon as fondly as I do my wedding day.

H8N-8NT-EZ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I had this issue a while back. If I remember correctly, I had to disable the skill on my Amazon account and reenable it.
Sponsored