• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone using the Kwick Strike in their truck?

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I have a Console Vault and @BestEvMod tray for it and they are awesome when I need to lock up and hide stuff. I was looking at the Kwick Strike and was wondering if anyone had tried this in their truck and how it fits. Another option is lose weight šŸ¤£.
Sponsored

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Iā€™ve looked Into it too. But Iā€™m not sure how it will fit between the seat and center console as itā€™s a pretty tight space. For now it remains IWB APPENDIX OR in my door holster

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Iā€™ve looked Into it too. But Iā€™m not sure how it will fit between the seat and center console as itā€™s a pretty tight space. For now it remains IWB APPENDIX OR in my door holster
Curious about your door holster configuration if you'd be willing to share.

Runaway Tractor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
I'm not seeing where that will fit between the seats. There's barely room for a french fry to fall down there.

IMO a firearm in a vehicle needs to be either on your hip or secured completely out of sight still in the holster (console vault or lock box under the seat for example). All those things that attach it to the dash or exposed on the center console are very bad OpSec and asking to be stolen. Most of them also require unhostering the handgun to place it in the device.

Thank you for the reference to the BestEVmod console vault compatible tray!! I've been looking for something like that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I'm not seeing where that will fit between the seats. There's barely room for a french fry to fall down there.

IMO a firearm in a vehicle needs to be either on your hip or secured completely out of sight still in the holster (console vault or lock box under the seat for example). All those things that attach it to the dash or exposed on the center console are very bad OpSec and asking to be stolen. Most of them also require unhostering the handgun to place it in the device.

Thank you for the reference to the BestEVmod console vault compatible tray!! I've been looking for something like that.
The French fry comment is exactly why I'm seeing if someone had tried it :). It's a tight fit there. I currently run the Console Vault with an Alias mount that holds my IWB holster under the lid when I need to secure it for some reason. I mounted the Alias with screws because I got it before the magnetic version cam out.
Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone using the Kwick Strike in their truck? IMG_8217

Just always looking for refinements.

The concealment of the vault under the tray is awesome. Very thankful @HaroldCal helped them get it done.

I didn't want to hijack the other thread to talk pew pew placement.

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Curious about your door holster configuration if you'd be willing to share.
Not much to it. I use a hidden hybrid for my IWB. Grabbed one of my kydex with the large utili-clip and clip it to the lower door pocket. Helps that Iā€™m a south paw tho

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Not much to it. I use a hidden hybrid for my IWB. Grabbed one of my kydex with the large utili-clip and clip it to the lower door pocket. Helps that Iā€™m a south paw tho
I need to work on my ambidextrous skills.

Sponsored

Ricks Lightning

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro, 2024 F150 Lightning Flash
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Here in California, I'm packing a rubber band shooter and super soaker.

Rick

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Here in California, I'm packing a rubber band shooter and super soaker.

Rick
I was thinking one of these for my trips to LA, but felt it would reduce range šŸ¤£.
Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone using the Kwick Strike in their truck? 1723821905117-7s

Runaway Tractor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
I was thinking one of these for my trips to LA, but felt it would reduce range šŸ¤£.
1723821905117-7s.png
I plan to never go near LA. But if I must, I'm not doin it with anything less than a C-RAM on a trailer.
Sponsored