• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat color at NAIAS

4BLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT-SR Max Tow Azure Gray Metallic
I was in search for the Azure Gray Metallic Tri-coat color at the auto show back in September and happened by this Ford Display. I was really curious to see this color in person.

Ford F-150 Lightning Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat color at NAIAS 013DBE19-0608-49F8-805C-D22E3FBF58B7
Sponsored

OP
OP
4BLU

4BLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Here is another angle.
Ford F-150 Lightning Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat color at NAIAS 1667435334967

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I like it. I probably would’ve went for that over smoked quartz.

OP
OP
4BLU

4BLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was worried about getting the color initially but seeing the color and the tri-coat at different angles, it looks pretty awesome.. I can’t wait to see one on a Lightning

Sponsored

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Here is a video I found on the Bronco forum of the V8 Raptor in AGM. It looks great and so happy with it. I took some screen shots.
Ford F-150 Lightning Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat color at NAIAS A849366C-4CE9-4345-B897-188DBDDE74B3
Ford F-150 Lightning Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat color at NAIAS 0B0660A1-A2DA-45B6-9C68-CF2396B781F4

lightspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I like it. I hope I like the Avalanche I have ordered as much lol. I don't know if these colors will age well, but whatever...

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR, G8 GXP, TDI Rabbit
It's the color I ordered and I'm feeling much better about it than I was a few days after submitting the order :LOL:

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I would have taken this over Iced Blue Silver, this has more Blue, but it is a different shade than the badges, so they will still pop.

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I would have taken this over Iced Blue Silver, this has more Blue, but it is a different shade than the badges, so they will still pop.
Agree.

I almost got this but went with Avalanche, if AGM didnt have an add-on cost I probably would have went with it.

I originally wanted Iced Blue Silver. Once I saw and drove the Iced Blue Silver in person at my dealer (ER Lariat Mannequin), I was glad I got pushed to MY23 and didn't get Iced Blue Silver. Didn't like it at all.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Agree.

I almost got this but went with Avalanche, if AGM didnt have an add-on cost I probably would have went with it.

I originally wanted Iced Blue Silver. Once I saw and drove the Iced Blue Silver in person at my dealer (ER Lariat Mannequin), I was glad I got pushed to MY23 and didn't get Iced Blue Silver. Didn't like it at all.
I like it, but I really wanted a big bold color and Ford just didn't offer any

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR, G8 GXP, TDI Rabbit
I like it, but I really wanted a big bold color and Ford just didn't offer any
My original plan was Atlas Blue or Red, but I'm a sucker for random colors when given the option. The build and price preview of the color gave it a dark gray with a tinge of blue so I was a little worried what it would actually look like.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
My original plan was Atlas Blue or Red, but I'm a sucker for random colors when given the option. The build and price preview of the color gave it a dark gray with a tinge of blue so I was a little worried what it would actually look like.
Yeah, I looked hard at those. My last truck was Ruby red though and Rapid was just too close. I love the color of Atlas Blue, but hate how the Lightning badges blend into it. After that I didn't have many options.

Would have loved Cyber Orange to match my wife, or race red!

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Yeah, I looked hard at those. My last truck was Ruby red though and Rapid was just too close. I love the color of Atlas Blue, but hate how the Lightning badges blend into it. After that I didn't have many options.

Would have loved Cyber Orange to match my wife, or race red!
Cyber orange on a Pro would've been my first choice (it's a Beaver thing).

Instead we get a variety of blues, every shade of grey between white and black, and a single sassy red. Yawn. You would think the release Ford calls the most important since the Model T would have a flashy color or two...
Sponsored