• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Can't turn off camera view until coming to complete stop

Willebrew

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Pre-Order | Lightning Lariat ER Owner
Occupation
Software Developer & CEO - ADAS research and development for fun
I’ve reported this problem countless times and Ford still hasn’t fixed it. I’ve had this issue for almost an entire year. Switch back to the rear camera view and the exit button appears.
Sponsored

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
Go into the Ford Motor Company database of F150 Lightnings. Press CTRL+A on your keyboard then press CTRL+C. That is a list of all affected vehicles.😉

• Haha
Reactions: GDN

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Go into the Ford Motor Company database of F150 Lightnings. Press CTRL+A on your keyboard then press CTRL+C. That is a list of all affected vehicles.😉
Really? I was under the impression this was only a problem with the 15” screens - Lariat & Platinum. I could be mistaken.

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
Really? I was under the impression this was only a problem with the 15” screens - Lariat & Platinum. I could be mistaken.
I don't know. I was making fun of Ford's crappy attempt at customer outreach.
Sponsored