• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Center Stack Tire Pressure Screen disappeared

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Overnight the Center Stack Tire Pressure Screen has disappeared as an option on the Vehicle Info screen. This happened once before and I don't recall how to solve it.

Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Depends on your flavor of sync but you need to go to the app drawer which absolutely no one calls it. Likely the home button in the top left corner

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Only the MME has a Tire Pressure app that displays on the Sync screen. The Lightning does not. Tire Pressures on Lightning are shown on the Instrument cluster display (MME can't display it there).

You need to use the Menu button on the steering wheel to scroll through the various options. You can configure MyView to put it in the list of displayed options.

Ford F-150 Lightning Center Stack Tire Pressure Screen disappeared 1724094028224-mh

Reactions: JRT

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
Only the MME has a Tire Pressure app that displays on the Sync screen. The Lightning does not. Tire Pressures on Lightning are shown on the Instrument cluster display (MME can't display it there).

You need to use the Menu button on the steering wheel to scroll through the various options. You can configure MyView to put it in the list of displayed options.

1724094028224-mh.png
My truck loses Trip 2 with every software update. That's how I know there has been a new OTA update.

RocketGhost

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Depends on your flavor of sync but you need to go to the app drawer which absolutely no one calls it. Likely the home button in the top left corner
When I got my Lightning the most confusing thing about Sync was that there is a home button but no home screen. When I started thinking of it as an "Apps" button it made more sense. My '18 F150 had a home screen, they really should have one on the Lightning.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PV2EV

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Well I found the problem, and it was me :)

While driving I somehow selected "Driving Assistance" which replaced "Tire Pressure". Also while driving I did not see the scroll bar indicator to the right of the options on the "Truck Info" screen, and as "Driving Assistance" was the selection, and the only (last) option on the page, it seemed that there were no other options.

Once I reviewed this when parked I noticed the scroll bar indicator and scrolled up and found the other options, including "Tire Pressure". Additionally, I found that you can scroll the chosen displayed option, which is super useful, and much safer than stepping through menus while driving.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I've seen my preferences change on occasion, sometimes related to an OTA, other times because of remote/departure time start and when I enter the truck it hasn't recognized my driver profile, tap my seat button and all is good .... most of the time, but on occasion she glitches out and I need to revisit my preferences
Sponsored