Sponsored

Cybertruck bed slopes at the sides

mme_and_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2022 Iced White, 2023 Lightning Platinum
I have 2022. I blend was 05/07 ( I had to check my signature šŸ¤£)
Well, first of all, you had the 'guts' to be an early adopter. You made buying and owning a Lightning easier for others. We all should thank you for your pioneering spirt. Truely.
Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
This is an interesting read. I need payload and towing capacity, but most importantly I need a truck that is reliable. I know Iā€™m in the minority, but the Lighting has not achieved reliability for me. Iā€™ll take reliable ugly, but that remains to be seen with CT. A running truck with sloped sides will be better than a broken truck with straight sides.
Yeah man, youā€™ve had a shitty experience with this truck. Have you thought about asking for a Buyback?

Im going in next week again but this time for a Sunroof that wonā€™t tilt open all the way.

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Yeah man, youā€™ve had a shitty experience with this truck. Have you thought about asking for a Buyback?

Im going in next week again but this time for a Sunroof that wonā€™t tilt open all the way.
Yep. It's a love hate thing. I've thought about buyback (totally qualify for CA Lemon), but then don't know what I'd go to. Another Lightning or try a different unknown EV truck (Rivian too small). I have a F150 Lariat ICE loaner, not impressed with it (not sure what power plant is in it). Can barely make it up my hill towing 3k, I won't even try moving my tractor with it. Wife has a Tesla and other than some cosmetic issues, mechanically it's been perfect. Probably only reason I would consider a Cybertruck. I've left my reservation on place. That thing could turn into a whole different set of issues though, but at least it's bulletproof. I mean here in SoCal seems like that might be a key selling feature šŸ˜‚, sloped bed and all.