• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DFW Dealerships that understand the Lightning?

spdski

First Name
Miko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT 311A
I'm wondering if any of y'all have had a good experience with the service department or advisor at any of the area dealerships?

I bought in Houston, as the deal couldn't be matched here... I'm having the parking sensor issue on my new 23 XLT and it looks like I need some FDRS updates. I called my local dealer and they said they would need the truck for 48 hours just to diagnose the parking sensor, before they actually did any work. Seemed off to me, so I'm hoping someone can point me to a service advisor they love.
Sponsored

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER w/Max Tow - Atlas Blue
Bill Utter Ford was good for me and several others here on the forum. They replaced one of my battery modules last year. My service advisor was Joey.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I also used Bill Utter in Denton based on feedback here from others. I was treated well, I was put in an EV loaner, the repair (battery module) seems to be solid. No complaints other than lack of communication. If I inquired I would get an update, but it was not pro-active. That seems standard for most dealers.

Prior to my battery module, Utter made 3 trips to my house for the recalls and updates Ford has had - wiper motor, tail gate light bar, battery sensor, SW update for battery monitoring.

They are 30 miles from me (and I live on the North side of Dallas), but have become my choice to use. I drive by several other Ford dealerships to get there.

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
I used five star Ford Dallas mobile service for the battery module (CSP) First week of July-it took a while to get them out because they had to order the part and because of the computer hack last month or the month before. So I can’t really speak to a whole lot as it’s a five minute repair, but they did come to the house which was awesome

OP
OP

spdski

First Name
Miko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT 311A
I used five star Ford Dallas mobile service for the battery module (CSP) First week of July-it took a while to get them out because they had to order the part and because of the computer hack last month or the month before. So I can’t really speak to a whole lot as it’s a five minute repair, but they did come to the house which was awesome
Yeah, I was hoping one of the local dealers would have mobile service. So far I haven’t one on my side of the Metroplex (Waxahachie). I work in Grand Prairie, so maybe I can find one that will visit me there.

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
Yeah, I was hoping one of the local dealers would have mobile service. So far I haven’t one on my side of the Metroplex (Waxahachie). I work in Grand Prairie, so maybe I can find one that will visit me there.
Hope you find someone! good luck!
Sponsored