• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

"Difference from Total MSRP"

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
So, I called the dealership now and they claim that there won't be any ADM since it was ordered and not one on their lot. Sounds like people aren't sure what's going on and I'm not sure who changes the order page that shows the markup. Either way, I have all of the documents, so if I need to submit a consumer protection complaint, I can do so. I'm hoping for the best though!
Ask the dealer to fix it before filing a compliant. And if they don't, be preapred to fight at delivery.
Sponsored

Tenetke

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning Platinum, ‘21 Aviator, ‘23 Bronco WT
Occupation
dad
Update: I called Ford (not the dealer) and they said that the dealers are allowed to do it and that it seems they have figured out a way to use they system to their advantage - because you either pay the ADM or they keep the truck and sell it for more. So, even though Ford claims to frown upon this, they actually said it's allowed, which is why they were able to add the ADM on their website after I was assigned a VIN. Pretty bad if you ask me...
Happened to me, placed my order at MSRP and the dealer will now add $10k to my order to sell me the Lightning. I contacted Ford and they told me the same thing. I started tweeting at @ford @mlevine and was asked to send my dealer info the Mike Levine. They told me the same thing. Basically it’s up to the dealers what they want to sell the Lightning at, regardless of what you place the order at. Only a signed deal sheet will get you the final price.

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Ford F-150 Lightning "Difference from Total MSRP" 1653709067742

My dealer. Red McCombs in San Antonio.
Sponsored