• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Gasdz

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY, Tesla MX, Jeep Wagoneer, F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Healthcare
I am currently as of 8/23/2022 109 days from my Production Date of May 9th and on my third Estimated Delivery date which is 8/26/2022 - 9/1/2022 . My truck is still showing Awaiting Shipment and neither my dealer and/or Ford can give me any answers. My dealer is also prepping me for the possibility of the truck taking another 30 days to get to the dealership once it's unloaded at the railyard. My excitement has soured.
I feel ya. My dates just changed for the 8th time. Others have shipped after me, to the same rail yard, and received their trucks. It’s almost like they lost the truck, or there are known defects they aren’t being forthcoming about. I won’t do another transaction with ford.
Sponsored

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Eastern railroads are in continued meltdown. Don't worry, the shareholders haven't been hurt. Railroads are still spending billions on share buybacks.

The dealer I used had their incoming domestic vehicle shipments diverted from Virginia to Delaware. This is similar to when Las Vegas became the offloading destination for NorCal trucks.

Last edited: