• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150 Lariat in stock Orlando FL $30K over MSRP

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, 2013 Focus EV, 2019 Model 3LR

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
Really interesting…guarantees you get the $7,500 credit vs waiting.

what could I then sell my MY2023 for when I get to order? So tempting

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
Confirmed it’s available for sale. They have a Silver that is a customer order being picked up tomorrow. Also said they have a demo available for test drive

things to factor

will MY23 have a price increase and how much?

will tax credit only have $3,750 or less when it’s my time to order?

how much can recoup when I do order a MY23?

AnythIng else I should be considering or thinking about?

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
Confirmed it’s available for sale. They have a Silver that is a customer order being picked up tomorrow. Also said they have a demo available for test drive

things to factor

will MY23 have a price increase and how much?

will tax credit only have $3,750 or less when it’s my time to order?

how much can recoup when I do order a MY23?

AnythIng else I should be considering or thinking about?
For a new lightning I think its a good deal. I personally would not pay a mark up, but I also don't need a electric vehicle. My23 could start off at the same price, but you have to ask yourself. Will you be picked to order? Will you get any tax credit? Do you need the lightning? Can you afford it?

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
For a new lightning I think its a good deal. I personally would not pay a mark up, but I also don't need a electric vehicle. My23 could start off at the same price, but you have to ask yourself. Will you be picked to order? Will you get any tax credit? Do you need the lightning? Can you afford it?
yeah for sure some unknowns that make it hard to make a decision. I reserved about 12 hours after launch but who knows when I might get to order

Sponsored

rtshinn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat 132 kwh
Apparently Mullinax Ford in Orlando is charging no dealer fees but $109K for a $79K Smokey Quartz Lariat SR.

2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat 4X4 for Sale | Mullinax Ford of Central Florida | VIN: 1FT6W1EV5NWG03792 (mullinaxfordfl.com)

Window Sticker (forddirect.com)

Now's your chance if money is no object.
Interesting. While looking to print a sticker for my Ford Lightning, I found this post with my VIN. I purchased this Lightning for $58k last August as part of Ford's RAV program. It had 21,000+ miles on it. Makes me wonder how much the original owner actually paid for it.

I think it did come from Orlando. I bought it in Charlotte NC

cardinalrule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150, 2022 MME, 1960 F100
Interesting. While looking to print a sticker for my Ford Lightning, I found this post with my VIN. I purchased this Lightning for $58k last August as part of Ford's RAV program. It had 21,000+ miles on it. Makes me wonder how much the original owner actually paid for it.

I think it did come from Orlando. I bought it in Charlotte NC
Hi Robert,

I am the one who purchased this lightning from Mullinax in Apopka. I ended up paying 5k over sticker. Hopefully the truck is working out well for you. I had the truck early on and battery modules were replaced 3 times. I think on the 3rd attempt they had finally fixed it, but after being out of service for several months I was fed up.

rtshinn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat 132 kwh
Its been great, except when some mice ate the wiring harnesses and they had to remove the interior, and replace the carpeting and wiring harness. $8500. My insurance paid minus the $250 deductible.

Other than that, I love it! Did you get another Lightning?

OH BY THE WAY... When they took our the console, there was a Disney rewards card. I think I still have it. If you want, I can mail it to you.

cardinalrule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150, 2022 MME, 1960 F100
Oh man that stinks! Luckily insurance covered it.

That's funny about the Disney rewards card. We were looking for that think like crazy last year. I ended up ordering a new one. You can trash it.

Thanks!

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
Cars have a life of their own but it’s so easy for us to think that cars are disposable and don’t exist after we get rid of them. I wonder whatever happened to all beautiful cars I trashed and walked away from in my youth. I wonder where the cars I’ve owned are now and if they are still on the road.

It would be an interesting project to try to track down cars I used to own. I can’t really say I want any of them back but there are a few choices I made that I regret. There are a couple of cars that would be worth a fortune now if I still had them but I was in no position to hang onto them when I got rid of them.

I guess that’s always the way, we go through life making connection after connection and then move on. My connection to my Lightning is very strong. It’s very possible that the only way this connection will be broken is with my passing.

Last edited:

Nikola 369

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Sales Engineer
This is the way
Sponsored