First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thanks, I did as you suggested, but the thing that finally ended up working for me was to put in all the changes documented in the first post of this thread, and then I had to run a "Headlamp Alignment and Calibration" service procedure in Forscan.

Now my glare free lighting works!

Thanks for all the help.
I wonder if this is why my glare-free headlights are working so awkwardly? I'm going to try this tonight. Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored

21st Century Truck

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 Lightning 2023 XLT ER pkg. 312A
PSA - there is an incrementally new version of FORScan out now. Announced improvements = more support for 2021 - 204 Ford models. Version 2.3.63

21st Century Truck

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 Lightning 2023 XLT ER pkg. 312A
Thanks, I did as you suggested, but the thing that finally ended up working for me was to put in all the changes documented in the first post of this thread, and then I had to run a "Headlamp Alignment and Calibration" service procedure in Forscan.

Now my glare free lighting works!

Thanks for all the help.
...so how did You run this Headlight Alignment and Calibration in FORScan? I can't locate it...

macguyver13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lightning Lariat
It's on the left side, the button is different than the programming one. It's like 1 or 2 buttons above the programming one. You'll see a bunch of procedures that you can run. I don't have access right now so I can't post a photo.
Sponsored