• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150 Lightning xlt 2023 premium connected service

Kebo901

First Name
Marquis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford f150 lightening
Occupation
Dod
What services should I be getting on my sync 4 in f150 lightning xlt 2023? I’ve been on and off the phone with ford connected services And they keep telling me with my premium service I should be able to use the streaming app but I do not see it.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
What services should I be getting on my sync 4 in f150 lightning xlt 2023? I’ve been on and off the phone with ford connected services And they keep telling me with my premium service I should be able to use the streaming app but I do not see it.
This feature enables YouTube on my Lariat 15" screen without going through a process to connect my truck wifi to a mobile hot spot (cell phone) which cumbersome and does not perform as well as the "Premium Connected Service", there is little other benefits to enjoy from this for the $10 a month cost, I suspended my service after winter passed.......

I'm note certain if Pro's and XLT's with the 12" screen have this feature {YouTube}

There used to be NBC / MSNBC streaming programs as well, but that was discontinued.

Ventorum94

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chev Avalanche, BMW 550i, Tesla MY, Tesla M3
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Carplay.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Doesn't Carplay use the affiliated cell phone data to allow cell apps to function on the Sync screen, just as Android Auto does?

Neither require "Premium Connected Services" which is the truck bound cell connection {shared service of the telematics unit}

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
This feature enables YouTube on my Lariat 15" screen without going through a process to connect my truck wifi to a mobile hot spot (cell phone) which cumbersome and does not perform as well as the "Premium Connected Service", there is little other benefits to enjoy from this for the $10 a month cost, I suspended my service after winter passed.......

I'm note certain if Pro's and XLT's with the 12" screen have this feature {YouTube}

There used to be NBC / MSNBC streaming programs as well, but that was discontinued.
Just get the Elite Car Box with the Premium Connected service and you can watch anything you want.
Sponsored