• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FCSP - Stripped Lug Set Screw

OP
OP
MJDore

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance
I am also looking for a replacement for this lug. The internal hex socket on the set screw is stripped on my FCSP. Fortunately, the screw was at the correct torque at the point it failed during a follow-up check.

The marking at the bottom of the lug indicates it is a UL Recognized component. That means it can be used as part of another UL listed system like the FCSP. However, it may be difficult to source the part in small quantities.

In my case, the internal socket was a 4 mm hex. A ball head bit has not been used on the failed lug.

Steve
It's ridiculous how brittle they are. Definitely seem like a one-time use deal. This was the second install for mine and it was always going to be a problem.

I'm following a couple of auctions on Ebay for the Murray breaker pictured above. May pull the trigger just for the heck of it to see what I can come up with.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MJDore

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance

EVpower

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Explorer Sport
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I will add my thanks to Lightningstrike to locating a replacement lug source for the FCSP line input.

Steve
Sponsored